Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Oh so the barely legal tarts were at Pizza hut today, and I went to McDs.
    I think McDs has butter tarts, not sure of their legality. Might be related to just exactly what you plan to do with them and your local laws.

Oh, and my Treo is working just fine.
    This thread should totally have some theme music to accompany it...

Anyone down for some 'It's the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine)'?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by jgm
    I think McDs has butter tarts, not sure of their legality. Might be related to just exactly what you plan to do with them and your local laws.

Oh, and my Treo is working just fine.
    Care to elaborate on exactly what a 'butter tart' is? New Pop-Tart flavor? Sounds ummmm...pretty gross actually
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Just stopping in.

OBTWMTIFJTYWWTK
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Just stopping in.

OBTWMTIFJTYWWTK
    I think Perry just released the exact 700p release date via a highly complex code...

I always knew he knew more than he was letting on

Well, I guess I better get crackalackin' on this code!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    I think Perry just released the exact 700p release date via a highly complex code...

My guess is this:

Oh by the way, my Treo is fine. Just thought you would want to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeReaction
    My guess is this:

Oh by the way, my Treo is fine. Just thought you would want to know.
    Damn it! And here for a moment I had hope again
    Using a cardio scala bt headset with my treo and it works fine.
    Volume is good.

My treo overall today has been fine. I knew that you wanted to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Just stopping in.

OBTWMTIFJTYWWTK
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements

October 'Bout Tuesday Wednesday Maybe Thursday If not Friday. Just Take Your Wildest Wildest Toss of the Koin.
    Last edited by jgm; 03/07/2006 at 08:33 PM.
    Shhhhhhh . . . !
    Does anyone know of any 3rd party programs which could have my Treo call me on my land line to just let me know that it is fine ? I guess e-mail would be OK most of the time but it would make me feel better just to hear its little voice once and a while.
  12.    #132  
    Update!!!!!

Treo is doing fine!!

Just so you know.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    It is just like the Energizer bunny. Just keeps going... and going... and going
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

My treo has been doing fine since March 4, 2006, 12:10am. Knock on wood!
    Daughter's Zire 71 recovered from it's reset loop freeze. (Total battery drain is a wonderful cure all for stuck electronics!)

Just thought you would like to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    It is just like the Energizer bunny. Just keeps going... and going... and going
    I used to have a screen saver like app that I would guerilla install on peeps PC. It wouldn't start after inactivity like a screen saver but would just start up randomly when a peep was using their PC. Bunny would march across screen banging drom and we would all pretend not to see / hear it.

There's a modern day equivalent called "belch" that you can install and after sneaking it onto a cubicle mate's machine, after his / her machine belches, everone nearby "prariedogs it" over the cubicle and stares at the offending peep.

Now where is the Treo version ????
    WOW!! Did you hear the great news. . .

My treo is doing just fine.
    Okay, I'm worried. It's been several hours now and nobody's chimed in. Could it be that the 650 is not all that?

BTW, my wee 600 is doing fine in case you wanted to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Okay, I'm worried. It's been several hours now and nobody's chimed in. Could it be that the 650 is not all that?

BTW, my wee 600 is doing fine in case you wanted to know.
    Their Treos are all fine, mine too.
    Just thought you all might like to know that Versamail still sucks...

And that my Treo is still doing fine
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast