Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Just got back from lunch, went to McD's looking for the barely legal tart that the monkee boy said they were serving. LIAR, it was a guy that looked a lot like DaThomas, talk about losing my appetite.

But my treo is working fine, just thought you would want to know.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Just got back from lunch, went to McD's looking for the barely legal tart that the monkee boy said they were serving. LIAR, it was a guy that looked a lot like DaThomas, talk about losing my appetite.

But my treo is working fine, just thought you would want to know.
    Did I miss something? I mean, besides the fact that my Treo is working fine?
    Every once in a while I stop and ponder why I can seem to find time to view and post into threads like this yet when I have to spend time cleaning my garage or doing the dishes I find it hard to find the time.

One thing that I am sure about is that my treo is fine.
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Did I miss something? I mean, besides the fact that my Treo is working fine?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=108630

Post #16

Insertion promised that they had barely legal tarts at the drive up window
    Insertion promised that they had barely legal tarts at the drive up window
    I see. Did they at least have the McRib? I like the McRib but sometimes I get barbeque sauce on my Treo--which is working fine by the way.
    It has been a few hours and still my Treo is fine. No errors at all.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

I hope you guys don't mind me posting about my Treo 600, which is doing fine by the way, in this 650 forum. It's just that another post in the 600 forum would seem unecessary since we all know that stability is not an issue for the 600.

EDIT: Dust notwithstanding.
    My wee 600 is doing okay 'cept I have dust under my screen. Did I mention that?
    This is a thread in the 650 forum. Please keep on topic

By the way, all good here today, a few BT headset calls..flawless!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Oh I forgot, My BT is working fine. Just thought you might like to know.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    BT, BT, yes BT works on my Treo which is working fine BTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    This is a thread in the 650 forum. Please keep on topic

By the way, all good here today, a few BT headset calls..flawless!
    Don't rub it in. That's it. I'm tired of this. I'm going to buy a 650 right now just so I can post in this forum.
    Don't rub it in. That's it. I'm tired of this. I'm going to buy a 650 right now just so I can post in this forum.
    that should be a prerequisite Mods, can we do something about this???
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  13.    #113  
    Ran a bunch of errands this afternoon. On my way home, I pulled into the Taco Bell/Pizza Hut drive-thru. Ms. Barely Legal asked what I'd like to order. I told her I didn't want anything, but "My Treo still works. Thought you ought to know!!"

What we did afterwards, you don't need to know!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Hey munk, what kind of juice you got in that mug?

Jeff Kirvin: What's up with those nonsense responses? Let's package them up into a podcast about Treos, cool? kthx
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Actually, I've thought about starting a Treo-centric podcast. Would you folks be interested?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Ran a bunch of errands this afternoon. On my way home, I pulled into the Taco Bell/Pizza Hut drive-thru. Ms. Barely Legal asked what I'd like to order. I told her I didn't want anything, but "My Treo still works. Thought you ought to know!!"

What we did afterwards, you don't need to know!
    Oh so the barely legal tarts were at Pizza hut today, and I went to McDs.

Come on Monkee Boy, share the wisdom with us less fortunate. Oh, Treo still working fine, just thought you might want to know.
    If I had a 650 as stable as my 600, I'm sure it would be doing fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kirvin
    Actually, I've thought about starting a Treo-centric podcast. Would you folks be interested?
    Happy Day! You can stick it into the 1src feed or not .. whatever hoorah! We need a treo advocate (Alan is a data plan and a high res screen short of becoming one of us)

Oh and I just wanted to say, my treo goes..*crash* often... but I love the little fu#$@*!
    Last edited by g-funkster; 03/07/2006 at 06:56 PM.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
  19.    #119  
    Oh so the barely legal tarts were at Pizza hut today, and I went to McDs.

Come on Monkee Boy, share the wisdom with us less fortunate.
    Let's just say, Ms. Fresh Outta High-School, worked fine...Much like my Treo! Thought you should know!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster
    Happy Day! You can stick it into the 1src feed or not .. whatever hoorah! We need a treo advocate (Alan is a data plan and a low res screen short of becoming one of us)

Oh and I just wanted to say, my treo goes..*crash* often... but I love the little fu#$@*!
    I have no ill will towards 1SRC. I retired. They wanted me to keep doing it, but it was just more than was willing to do at the time.

If I do a Treo cast, it will be a real Treo cast. I'll likely be using gcast.com and record it on my Treo as I move about my day.