Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Fantastic news, Perry!

For some reason, I just had to stop what I was doing and post that my Treo is still doing fine!

Just thought you should know!
    Good gods, what have I done?
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kirvin
    Good gods, what have I done?
    I don't know what you've done.

But I just had to stop what I was doing and say, Still doing fine! Just thought you should know!

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    My Treo just working like you'd want it to, 13 months afrer our marriage, it behaves so much better than mu mistress (Windoze). All Palm provided apps working as well as I could wish, a total of 72 programs on there and anywher between 16 and 19 MB free depending upon what I feel I wanna move to main memory cause I'll be using it a lot that day.
    Come on Insertion... did you fall asleep??? WAKE UP !!! It's real and not just a nightmare... My treo is working and is feelin' just healthy and fine... :-)
    Last edited by Koleto; 03/07/2006 at 09:56 AM.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Just thought you would be interested in this

My Treo is working just fine, although I did have that blinky asterik thingy this morning, just had to tap it to see what it needed.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Soon to Golden Bell thingie . . . . . . . .

Oh, BTW, just had to say my Treo and I are doing fine.

what the hell is this thread about?
    several regular phones -> sidekick 2 -> treo 650 -> hopefully 700p
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Hi Colin,

In case you are interested, my Treo is doing fine this morning as usual
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  9.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by tcens
    Wasn't my original post self-explanatory??

My Treo is trouble free, and still doing fine! Just thought you should know!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by tcens
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...1&postcount=56

Oh, BTW, My Treo 650 is trouble free, has been that way for over a year and my daughter is looking forward to another trouble free year with it when I get my 700P. Just thought you would want to know.
    Glad to hear everyone's 650 is doing fine. My wee 600 is doing okay 'cept I have dust under my screen. Did I mention that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Oh, I thought it was just teH Munk's attempt at getting to 10,000.
    Just had to stop one more time to let everyone know I was able to make some calls check my email and my Treo still works just fine.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Glad to hear everyone's 650 is doing fine. My wee 600 is doing okay 'cept I have dust under my screen. Did I mention that?
    You're on the edge Hoovs, that was not a TOTALLY "My Treo's doin fine." post.

O,BTW,MTIDF. JTYWWTK.
    Vikings treo is doing well today, thought you should know
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    You're on the edge Hoovs, that was not a TOTALLY "My Treo's doin fine." post.

O,BTW,MTIDF. JTYWWTK.
    So sorry. My Treo is doing fine... very stable... able to make calls and everything (dust notwithstanding).
    My 650 sucks, I am patiently waiting on my 1000w running Vista. That will cure all that ails the Treo!

Sorry, someone had to crap on this thread. It didn't seem likely that Munk would take care of his own thread.
    I'm back!
    My treo kicks f#%@ing *** today.

It's charging and I'm fine.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.
  19.    #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    My 650 sucks, I am patiently waiting on my 1000w running Vista. That will cure all that ails the Treo!

Sorry, someone had to crap on this thread. It didn't seem likely that Munk would take care of his own thread.
    **** you, fooll.

Do you not know of Treo doing fine? Maybe try search.

Oh yeah, still doing fine.

Just to share my unpleasant experience with VersaMail which caused the Treo 650 to reboot whenever I used the program over a month ago.

I had switched to SnapperMail and registered for the SnapperMail Standard Edition Version 2.3.2.01 two days ago after a month's evaluation of this commendable eMail software for the Treo.

Please check out my user experience at:

www.phlog.net/user/thimbuktu

Click on the thumbnail pix to view an enlarged version.

Cheers!
    <!-- sig -->
    <div>
    <font color="blue"><font size="1"><b>&quot;A Decade Ago, Simply Palm. Now, its a Palm for All.&quot;</b></font></font><br />
    <a href="http://www.phlog.net/user/thimbuktu" target="_blank"><b>Thimbuktu Phlog</a> </font></a>
    </div>
    <!-- / sig -->
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast