Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    HEY.....

My trouble free Sprint/T650 was doing real good way before the Monk and, well, Perry ever discovered how well their trouble free Treos were doing....

I never installed Verycrash and never set up Versafail. Hense no Vericrashes and no Versafailures.....

I just figured the both of you should know........

Me

Never had VersaMail versafail . . . . . .

Just thought you would want to know. . . .
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Liv
    Hmmm, chattermail looks pretty cool. I think I may do that.

So it is really much better than versamail? I have not had problems with versamail since I have had my treo like 3 days. Ha.

Personal choice. Some are happy with VersaFail (like Perry), some like Snappermail, and others like Chatter.

Chatter is more robust, more features. Push email being the main one. And support for Chatter, if you ever need it, is very easy to get.

Oh, have I told you all? My Treo is still doing fine! Just thought you should know!

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    My 700P is doing well thought you should know................................................................................................ ......................................I mean 650.................
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Never had VersaMail versafail . . . . . .

not saying versamail is best....but it is working fine here...along with the rest of my treo

Would geico pay on the claim if i intentionally ran over their gecko?
    Or would they drop me instantly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I removed VeriCrash, along with VersaFail long ago.

Still doing fine! Just thought you should know!

"versafail" ROTFL.

Although I have no probs w it.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Yep, all good hear too. I even run Verichat and I still have no issues. I reset mine once a day, I do this more so for the radio and to re-log back on the network, and I have no problems what so ever. Since I've gotten my Treo to the point where I wanted it the only time it does reset itself is if I am playing with an application that isn't tried or has to be hacked to get installed.

I think just to prove a point since there are so few "my treo works " threads that we all should post once a month and say how well our 650's are running. Just a suggestion!
    It's 8:30 PM PST. My trouble free Sprint/T650 is still working real good.

Just thought those of you who care, or not, would want to know it's fine....

Chuck.
    Hahaha, 'VersaFail'....that's friggin' classic!

And very fitting I might add

Zlauncher's been giving me fits lately, but other than that everything's a-ok in my Treo world
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    This explains 8000 posts in one year. ;)
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    My Sprint 650 failed to cook me breakfast this morning, but then I followed Perry's advice and used the Dataviz Tech Tool to move Documents to Go to the card and did a soft reset. By the time I was done with that, my wife had gotten up and fixed breakfast for me. So everything's fine now - just thought you should know!

Now if I could just use my Treo to open the garage door when I get home... any apps that do that??
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim
    This explains 8000 posts in one year.
    Yes, yes it does.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    After reading all these posts, my Treo is still doing fine......
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I've fallen and I can't get up....

but my 650 is doing fine. I thought you should know.
    It's 1 am pacific time.

The led is red on my 650. Is it possible that it's reminding me that Valentines Day is less than 350 days away?

Please let me know if there is a fix....

Oh wait. It's just charging. My Treo is fine.
    291 Posts
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    My Treo is working well and I use versamail.
    Quote Originally Posted by kvcobra
    My Sprint 650 failed to cook me breakfast this morning, but then I followed Perry's advice and used the Dataviz Tech Tool to move Documents to Go to the card and did a soft reset. By the time I was done with that, my wife had gotten up and fixed breakfast for me. So everything's fine now - just thought you should know!

Now if I could just use my Treo to open the garage door when I get home... any apps that do that??
    now that could be an interesting future use of bluetooth!

a bluetooth garage door opener.....
    Workin fine here too!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  18.    #58  
    Hey everyone,

Just woke up. In fact, I woke up just to post this. Still doing fine! Just thought you should know!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Please, please, somebody post that they have a 750P in hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    My trouble free 650 still works.

Thought I'd stop what I was doing, just to post this!
    Thank you! Was that so hard?
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast