Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930 LastLast
  1.    #521  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    SHHHhhhhh, don't tell munk that. He starts the evening off with the 3 ugly ones and by the end of his allowance he sees 1000's of beatifull ones. You know the old story of how you never went to bed with an ugly woman, but sure woke up with a few.
    Correct Sir. I start off with the 3 ugly ones. At the same time. If you combine the 3 of them, they equal one halfway decent looking girl.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    If ya got 3 of em whos paying attention to looks anyway.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Correct Sir. I start off with the 3 ugly ones. At the same time. If you combine the 3 of them, they equal one halfway decent looking girl.
    Isn't that what they call "new math?"

BTW, my Treo is still doing just fine!

Anyone claiming daily problems with their Treo should either exchange for a new one, refund for a stupid flip phone, or just give up.
    Yup...

My trouble free Sprint/T650 is still doin real fine....

It's a little freaky looking at the screen in landscape mode (rotated 90 degrees to the right) with RotateManager 1.2.4.....

Later I will really get my freak on and rotate the screen 180 degrees (upside down)...

Chuck...
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Yup...

My trouble free Sprint/T650 is still doin real fine....

It's a little freaky looking at the screen in landscape mode (rotated 90 degrees to the right) with RotateManager 1.2.4.....

Later I will really get my freak on and rotate the screen 180 degrees (upside down)...

Chuck...
    I don't understand the point of rotating a T650 screen...isn't the screen essentially square?

-CC
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    I don't understand the point of rotating a T650 screen...isn't the screen essentially square?

-CC
    Depends on how long Chuck's been driving.
  7.    #527  
    Just got back from the golf course. My game was a little rusty, but MTISDF! JTYSK

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Dry enough to golf? This is the first sunny day in the bay area in 63 years, at least that is what it seems like.

OBTW My treo is doing just fine, but I am getting kinda bored with it, so I keep playing with the new phones.
  9.    #529  
    It's in the 80's and sunny today down here. I've had an a$$ful of the rain this winter. Although last year was much worse.

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    It is sunny and high 60's - low 70's here today, but we set records for consecutive days of rain, the most days of rain in March, flooding out the a$$, levee breaks, roads are sh1t now because potholes. Man I need the CA sunshine.
    You guys and your watery a$$es.
    hey - been here a little while, just joined the "Club 650" 3 weeks ago - and, drum roll, MTISDF, JTYSK

(lookie there, another post!)
  13.    #533  
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex
    hey - been here a little while, just joined the "Club 650" 3 weeks ago - and, drum roll, MTISDF, JTYSK

(lookie there, another post!)
    Welcome to the Cult!

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung

-CC
    Well Casey...

Don't tell anyone, I have a FrankinTreo project idea for my trouble free Sprint/T650.

The way I figure it, if I can get my
    trouble free Sprint/T650 to lock up on a white screen, I can draw me an arrow in the middle of the screen with a black felt pen.

Then I can put N, S, E and W in their proper places on the essentially square screen with the black felt pen.

Then after all that, if I can get the essentially square screen to rotate on it's own to follow magnetic north, I would have me a trouble free Sprint/FrankinT650 compass...

Beyond that, rotating the screen just seemed like the thing to do.

BTW....MTFST650ISDRF

JTYSK

Chuck....
    My truck blew up, but MTISDF...................
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff
    My truck blew up, but MTISDF...................
    OHHH that's bad....

Well now you can use your fine looking Treo to order up a new ButtUgly engine for your old ButtUgly truck.

Oh what the hell, use your fine looking Treo to order you up a new ButtUgly truck....

Chuck....
    My blue tooth headset took a crap on me. It needs to be replaced. I shaved my head this afternoon.

JTYSK
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzarascal
    My blue tooth headset took a crap on me. It needs to be replaced. I shaved my head this afternoon.

JTYSK
    Did your bluetooth headset take a crap on you because the hair on your head was causing a high voltage static discharge?

Is that why you shaved your head?

Chuck...
    The speaker nib that sits in the ear got unglued/unclipped from the body of the headset and pulled one of the wires out. I would operate on it...but I think I will use it as a reason to look at different models. I really liked the headset though.

It was a scala cardio...nice and loud and clear.

As far as the hair? Just felt like doing some spring cleaning.

OBTW....yeah my treos doing fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzarascal
    The speaker nib that sits in the ear got unglued/unclipped from the body of the headset and pulled one of the wires out. I would operate on it...but I think I will use it as a reason to look at different models. I really liked the headset though.

It was a scala cardio...nice and loud and clear.

As far as the hair? Just felt like doing some spring cleaning.

OBTW....yeah my treos doing fine.
    Yeah the same happened to my Scala 500. I did the surgery on it, soldered the speaker back onto those 2 little ity bity tiny wires and glued the speaker nub back on.

Still works great....

BTW....MTFST650ISDRF

Chuck