Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1621222324252627282930 LastLast
  1.    #501  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Look on the northwest corner of Mission/Central
    Bwahahahaha!!!

I'm pretty sure its out in my truck. I was doing a TWD (text while driving) on the way home this morning. But, it's raining and I don't feel like going out to the driveway to look.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Yeah...

My Trouble Free Sprint/T650 is doin real fine today. Was doin fine the day before and the day before that too.

JTYSK

Chuck
    Well, my Verizon 650 just crashed, again, but it's always nice to be reminded who "really" owns the phone, Verizon. They just let me use it for a monthly fee.

By the way, I consider crashing on a daily basis a fair trade-off for all of the "cool" things that my Treo does for me.
    My treo is doing fine and even though the wife's $99 treo is in a UPS truck somewhere I am 100% confident that it too is doing just fine

JTYSK
    My treo is doing just fine, just thought I would let you all know.

Actually, I was debating on what password keeping application to install, but it is still doin' fine anyway!
    - Jeeman
    Wife's Treo came and just as suspected... it's doing fine!! JTYSK
    Yup....

My trouble free Sprint/T650 is still doin real good....Even in Roswell, NM.

Chuck
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff
    I haven't used my Treo in two days. Is it safe to assume its doing fine?
    p.s. - I checked, and it is.
    You've a long way to go, Buddy! But no worries...I've been using my Treo 650 for almost 2 years now and it rocks when I upgraded to the latest Firmware 01.71 (Treo650-1.20-LAP) for GSM unlocked phone.

Enjoy your Treo and you'll love it like so many of us here.

Cheers!
    <!-- sig -->
    <div>
    <font color="blue"><font size="1"><b>&quot;A Decade Ago, Simply Palm. Now, its a Palm for All.&quot;</b></font></font><br />
    <a href="http://www.phlog.net/user/thimbuktu" target="_blank"><b>Thimbuktu Phlog</a> </font></a>
    </div>
    <!-- / sig -->
    My Treo's still doing fine. And VeriCrash even seems to be more stable lately...

*knock on wood*
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Hey....

My trouble free Sprint/T650 is doin real fine today......

I'll even go out on a limb and say it will be doin fine tomorrow and the day after that and so on and so on........

JTYSK

Chuck
  11.    #511  
    MTISTD. JTYSK!!

But the 6700 is really calling my name lately...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    MTISTD. JTYSK!!

But the 6700 is really calling my name lately...
    Just think, if you get the 6700 you won't be able to post on this thread anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Just think, if you get the 6700 you won't be able to post on this thread anymore.
    Yeah....

Like that would stop teH Munk from posting here.....

I think teH Munk lost his Treo on the corner of Mission and Central. I'll bet one of those 3 ugly ones that hang out with those 1000s of beautifull Munkeses is waiting for the return of teH Munk......

Chuck
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Yeah....

I think teH Munk lost his Treo on the corner of Mission and Central. I'll bet one of those 3 ugly ones that hang out with those 1000s of beautifull Munkeses is waiting for the return of teH Munk......

Chuck
    Allow me to let you in on a little secret, Chuck. There are only the 3 ugly ones.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Allow me to let you in on a little secret, Chuck. There are only the 3 ugly ones.
    SHHHhhhhh, don't tell munk that. He starts the evening off with the 3 ugly ones and by the end of his allowance he sees 1000's of beatifull ones. You know the old story of how you never went to bed with an ugly woman, but sure woke up with a few.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    You mean:

Hey Hoovs...

Yeah I know there are only 3 ugly ones.....

I secretly mentioned 3 in my post. I did it in such a way, that you didn't even notice.......

BWAHAHAHA

BTW...MTFST650IDRFT

Chuck
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    You mean:

Hey I've seen her, and her before.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  19.    #519  
    It's my thread dammit, I can do what I want!

Besides, if need be, I can always use my immense influence over this board to have this thread renamed "M6700ISDF. JTYSK!"

Of course, now that it's been moved to OT-ville, the title of the thread is more flexible. See, I have all the contingencies planned out. (That's I am me...and you are you.)

20.    #520  
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Yeah....

Chuck
    They all wait. Sometimes, I just drive by to get their little hopes up...watching them run to the corner in anticipation, only to see the look of sadness and woe as I drive off. Often, I'll drive by several times in an hour. Keeps those nubile young bodies in shape running to and fro. Endurance is important to teH Munk.