Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    My pron-free Treo is doing fine too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    DOIN' FINE!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...9,0.005322&t=h

Is that you in the grassy knoll??
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Is that your place?
    wow, I thought this thread had died, but it hasn't.

Neither has my treo, it is fine.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    Hey Insertion, How's your Treo doing now? I just wanted to know.
    You're breaking the rule. You didn't say how your Treo was doing. We all want to know!

BTWMTIDFJTTYWWTK
  6.    #466  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Ha! Plenty of grassy knolls around. I do a lot of hiking up in the hills to the north and east.

oops, nearly forgot, MTISDF!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #467  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Is that your place?
    Don't get any ideas, freak!

OBTW, MTISDF! JTYSK...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    SH (same here)

MTISDF!! JSTYSK and dont care if you didnt want to know.

ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Well..

My freakin big truck WAS NOT FINE last night in the middle of podunk North Dakota.

And I was NOT FINE till my **** let go of the seat cushion.

You see, the main battery circuit breaker decided to go south while I was going west at 70 mph on I-94. All the lights, cb, Qual Com and the big dumb cat diesel under the bonnet QUIT. I got this 79,870 lb missile on the shoulder without going into the ditch. Talk about pucker factor. And there I was alone in the cold darkness of podunk North Dakota.

But my trouble free Sprint/T650, which was doin real fine, saved my **** and I was able to call a road service truck out to fix my problem. I was able to find my trouble free Sprint/T650 in the darkness by the tiny little green blinking led.

BTW...my trouble free Sprint/T650 is doin real fine today too.....

JTYWWTK

Chuck
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Good job on bringing your load to the shoulder safely. One more happy ending story for the treo.

My treo is still doing fine just thought you might want to know
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeReaction
    You're breaking the rule. You didn't say how your Treo was doing. We all want to know!

BTWMTIDFJTTYWWTK
    I only have the 600. I did not think anyone would want to know how it was doing. However, in as much as this thread is now in the off topic forum, I suppose it is worth reporting that MTIDF. NYK
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    I only have the 600. I did not think anyone would want to know how it was doing. However, in as much as this thread is now in the off topic forum, I suppose it is worth reporting that MTIDF. NYK
    Hey, we 600 users are people too! Why should we hide in the shadows? Why should we be forced to take our calls in the dark corners and back alleys for fear of persecution? I'm telling people how my Treo 600 is doing (fine, by the way) whether they want to know or not. I know some people don't like that "in your face" approach but, hey, I'm out and I'm proud!
    Mtidfjtywwtk
    Just thought you'd like to know.... I had memory issues (don't we all?) & contemplated doing a custom ROM. I started the process, but found ways to move more stuff onto the SD card, freeing up memory in the phone, so...my treo 650's fine and dandy!
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Yup...

I'm fine...
    The BIG TRUCK is fine....
    The laptop, AKA lappy is fine....

And my trouble free Sprint/T650 is still doin real fine. Even though my trouble free Sprint/T650 is in podunk North Dakota still..

Chuck
    Did everybodies Treo crash?
    How am I supposed to know?

btwmtidf
    Just call me Berd.
    Hey..

MTFST650IDJF......JTYSK

Chuck
  18.    #478  
    Damn, forgot to check in yesterday!

Treo did fine, and...

19.    #479  
    ...MTISDF today as well! JTYSK.

MTISDF JSYK... but please don't tell her that!! With all of the absolutely ridiculous, completey unfounded, obviously fabricated info about the release of the 700p Im going to have to start convincing my mistress that MTINDF...