Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
  1.    #401  
    MTISDF. JTYSK!

Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Another day and another city.....

Yup....my trouble free Sprint/T650 is doing real fine....

Chuck

Still in ONT? Drive down Mission about 5-10 to visit the "1000s of Beautiful Girls, And Three Ugly Ones."
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I just installed Profiles for the first time, and my Treo is doing very well indeed! That is a pretty neat program! I think it will really pay off when I go to meetings and the Treo automatically mutes itself.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    You know, I am getting tired of my Treo 650 and tired of waiting for the 700P. I am going down to the Sprint store right now and get myself a PPC6700 !!

NOT.

OBTWMTIDFJTTYWWTK

Last edited by gtwo; 03/15/2006 at 09:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Just hung up with one of my slightly used tarts, and my Treo did just fine!

JTYSK!
    Is STD Detector Version 3.3 compatable with the 650 ? By using network time feature I have Age of Consent Version 1.0 working w/o need to plug state in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    MTISDF. JTYSK!

Still in ONT? Drive down Mission about 5-10 to visit the "1000s of Beautiful Girls, And Three Ugly Ones."
    Nope.....

I be in Sacramento now dropppin a load. Then I go down to beautiful downtown Lathrop in the morn to get another load. Then I head to Bolingbrook, IL to drop that one.

BTW....I have seen a lot of stuff on Mission, but I ain't never seen 1000s of beautiful girls nor have I seen 3 fugly ones all at the same.

You must know all the hot spots

Yup....My trouble free Sprint/T650 is still doin real fine. Even in Sacramento.

Chuck
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Nope.....

I be in Sacramento now dropppin a load. Then I go down to beautiful downtown Lathrop in the morn to get another load. Then I head to Bolingbrook, IL to drop that one.

BTW....I have seen a lot of stuff on Mission, but I ain't never seen 1000s of beautiful girls nor have I seen 3 fugly ones all at the same.

You must know all the hot spots

Yup....My trouble free Sprint/T650 is still doin real fine. Even in Sacramento.

Chuck
    There aren't 1000's of beautiful in the whole city.

And the T's AOK. JTYWWTK
    Hey, on my 5th 650 since last June... 24 hours and still doing fine.
    love that post!
    My Treo 650. . . . .37,152,000 seconds . . . . . and still doin' fine.

JTTYWWTK
    Another morning, and my Treo's doin' just fine!
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Another wet rainy day, treo doing fine, just thought you might want to know
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    My Treo is fine too. Can't get along without it nowadays. If I lost mine, I'd have to get another the next day or sooner! I do get the occasional resets, but this is nothing compared to all the error messages I get from my desktop PC.
    df
    Just call me Berd.
    Hey...

I got my Windoze mobile devise working real good (AKA Laptop...yes, it's a mobile devise cause it goes everywhere I go on the truck) with a new HD. Posting this with WIFI on my Windoze mobile devise. WIFI connection at the 49er Truckstop....FREE

BTW...My trouble free Sprint/T650 is doin real fine. I even used it to make a phone call this morning...........PRICELESS............

Chuck
    My treo's doing just fine...

650 GSM Unlocked
    Cingular
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Spending a couple of days in Chicago. Stopped at a red light this morning. The guy in front of me was reading email on his Treo.

When the light turned green, he kept on reading, and almost ran into a light pole.

But his Treo's doing fine. Just like mine.

TYWWTK
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    Just thought you all would like to know, because I also usually only post on Treocentral forums when I have a problem, that my Treo is doin' fine!

Working perfectly.

No problems.

Just works.

Nice.
    MTT
    Handspring Visor, Palm V, HS Treo 180, HS Treo 90, P1 Treo 600, P1 Treo 650, Palm Treo 700p... still hanging tough with Palm OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    My Treo 650. . . . .37,152,000 seconds . . . . . and still doin' fine.

JTTYWWTK

Plus another 91,800 seconds.
    My Treo doing fine, battery isn't tho.....down to 29%....but today is Friday ......every Friday afternoon, whether she needs it or not.....Treo gets to sit in cradle......oh happy day.
    This thread has me in such high spirits that I called the 'hows my driving' number on the back of a DHL truck this morning and informed them the driver was driving just fine, and that I just thought they'd like to know.