Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
    Mondays ! I hate Mondays... BUT my TREO didn't care at all... And is doing fine.. JICYWWTK
    What!?!? All weekend and still no problems...with any of you! That is going against the grain, if this keeps up Palm won't release Perry's 700p and no more "advancements" in the treo line will be forth coming...because there are no more problems...come on people, think of something...anything...oh btw, besides the lack of resolve for my treo's owner to get out of bed to post at O-dark-early, it is doing just fine...
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I'm not fine.

Don't have my 700P.

OBTWMT650IDFJTTYWWTK
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............

BTW......IFMSDRIHWIWAKTDYSMOAT650......

Chuck

Geez, I forgot......My trouble free Sprint/T650 is doing just fine.....
    Finally I can post that my Treo is doing fine. The new motherboard did the trick.

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    Finally I can post that my Treo is doing fine. The new motherboard did the trick.

"If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    ARGGH!!1! First time in weeks I decided to answer my land line. Gues who. Man I wish I had the sense about me to use the Seinfeld line.

Anyway, my Treo is fine and telemarketer free.
    Well...

My trouble free Sprint/T650 was fine this morning. It became unfine about noon 30 today. It seems I deleted Docs 2 go 8. You may ask, why did you do that?

Well, I don't know. It seems I had an internal brain fart. Me, not the trouble free Sprint/T650.

It all started when the HD in my lappy took a crappy. I got a new HD and had to reinstall everything. I was even able to recover some files from the HD that took a crappy. It's a good thing, because I had to reinstall Docs 2 Go 8 and the Blazer patch on my trouble free Sprint/T650.

Now my trouble free Sprint/T650 and Docs 2 Go 8 are fine again.

Just thought you may want to know.

Chuck
    My Treo is still fine but my laptop is behaving weirdly....think it's jealous of my Treo.
    I don't want to see any more posts here! I'm sick of it! I so much prefer reading all the Complaints.
    And especially 700p Rumors.
    However my Treo is Fine.
    Just call me Berd.
    Here's an issue Berdinkerdickle:

My Treo soft reset by itself this morning for the 4th time in 15 months.

But, other than that, it is doin' so very fine.

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/14/2006 at 09:29 AM.
    Woke up this morning after 12 hours of straight sleep (God knows I needed it) and my Treo was just the way I left it when I passed out last night...Well except for he was all charged up and ready for the day to start (unlike his tired father)...So I guess my Treo is doing just fine on this great sunny day in AZ!
    Just reporting in. All is well on my Treo. Just to let everyone know.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    All is well with my Treo, it is fine, just thought you would want to know
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    15 divided by 4 = every 3.75 months

My next spontaneous soft reset should be on July 4th!!!

How patriotic!!!!

OBTWMTIDFJTTYWWTK.
  15.    #375  
    Just checking in,

MTISDF, JTYSK
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Put my palm hybrid headset through the wash yesterday.

Let it dry for a day.

Just tried it, and it still works fine... just like my Treo!
    Last edited by santa; 03/14/2006 at 03:51 PM.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Other than needing to register ereader pro cause I cause the basic has a book limit or something, my Treo is doing fantastic, never better. Anyone hear of a book limit in ereader pro?
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    I don't use ereaded,
    But it is about time for my to tell everyone that my Treo is still doing okay.
    Just call me Berd.
    Other than me having a brain fart yesterday......

My trouble free Sprint/T650 is doing REAL FINE today.....and I am too.......

Just thought you should know.....

Chuck

OBTW.....I got to touch, feel, play with and stick my Palm WIFI card into a 700w yesteray that another driver had. I didn't like the 700w. I'll waiit for the 700P....
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    I don't want to see any more posts here! I'm sick of it! I so much prefer reading all the Complaints.
    And especially 700p Rumors.
    However my Treo is Fine.
    I like the two rows of treos. . .

btw, my Treo is running fine. I was out at Marshall Space Flight Center today (NASA), my first day on my new job. I've never seen so many Treo 650's before in one place!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.