Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by awinsberg
    sometimes there is a segment of you who are just plain a$$holes to people who you don't know, who aren't as familiar with their device as you are, or who don't have the conviction to POS that you do.
    You know, I disagreed with you at first, but I'm gonna have to go ahead and admit that you're right. Anyway, just wanted to say that.

My Treo is still doing fine(even though it reset THREE TIMES today due to MobiTV).
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Made it through another night...still doing fine!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #343  
    Just got home from work. Received several emails while there via Chatter, and a text message as well. Treo is performing fabulously!

JTYSK!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    What Behoovs you
    Sounds Like your Treo.
    (I've often wished my first name started with a "B")
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Yeah Seinfeld. I don't know how the hell I forgot to mention that part
    Yeah, I think most of us assumed that part.
    I know this thread is soon to die, but before that happens i just wanted everyone to know my Treo is doing fine. In case you wanted to know.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Just made 1.13a custom ROM w/Fat32 and my Treo is doing fine. JTYWWTK
    reading & writing tcentral on my Treo.

& we're both fine
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    I've had a bad flu for the last three days..bathroom & bed style.

My treo has kept me company with emails and messages...It has been very fine.

JTYWWTK
    Hey....

My trouble free Sprint/T650 is still doing real fine!

Chuck
    My flu bug is subsiding...

I'm not 100% sure but it may have something to do with me owning a Treo 650.

One way or the other, my treo is doing fine.....
    How long can we take this thread? As long as Treos are doing fine!
  13.    #353  
    Just got out of bed. It's barely 50 degrees in this house. I'm freezing my *** off. But my Treo is doing fine. JTYSK!

Now, back to bed for me.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    How long can we take this thread? As long as Treos are doing fine!
    At least until I get my Precious fixed!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    In that case....

My Treo's doing just fine. In case anyone wanted to know.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Oh man. Another night sans sleep. I'm going to need some serious caffeine today.

My Treo's doing fine though. In case... you know...
    My trusty treo woke me up this morn, just like she does every day,
    she is doing quite well, please and thank you.......

Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    You all know the drill...another day underway...
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    I'm not fine.

Don't have my 700P.

OBTWMT650IDFJTTYWWTK
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Man, what a crappy weekend. Somehow I left my Treo on the kitchen table when I left for the weekend. I did not take the laptop since I had my Treo so I was out of communication all weekend, froze my @ss off in central CA. Got home late last night, ran to the table to find my Treo doing just fine, even with a weekends worth of messages, e-mails, etc waiting for me. Gotta be more carefull when I leave.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"