Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Type "H20" in an SMS message.
    Tell recipient to send it back in an hour
    Stand outside for 60 minutes.
    Why does that sound like a haiku?

OBTWMYTIDFJTYWWTK!
    I am still using a two year old AT&T locked P1 Treo 600, and I needed to like unlock it so I could use a new Cingular sim card in it, and so I unlocked it and it's working fine.

I figured you'd want to know.
    Oh, by the way, I'm still doing fine too.

I thought you might want to know that too.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Mine's so fine I can post this from my Treo!
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    WTF!!! everybody's happy with their Treo.... No wonder I have not received any Treos for repairs this week! Not even silly question...

And my treo is A-ok thank you...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all Treos are doin fine. . .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CraniumFunk; 03/15/2006 at 01:21 PM.
  7.    #287  
    I have a miserable headache.

But, my Treo is still doing fine!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    And. . .FWIW, my treo is still doin fine, just fine.
    I replaced the brake pads and rotors on my Trailblazer tonight and used the Treo to take pictures for reference if I ever need to do it again. The Trailblazer is now doing fine.

The Treo is working like it's supposed to and still doing fine. Just thought you might like to know.
    Last edited by StrangeReaction; 03/09/2006 at 10:21 PM.
    Just now I was looking into the mirror with admiration as I flexed my pecs and then I looked over at my Treo and was in complete awe at how much finer it was than me.
    I've got something to add!!! .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .............................

Whats a Treo???

Whatever it is... mines doin fine!!! If yalls wanted to know!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Going to bed. And guess what my Treo was fine all day long. Just thought you'd like to know.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Going to bed too. My 650 is over there with the power supply shoved up it's hole and the red night light is shining bright. On my way back from my girlfriend's house this evening, I checked voice mail and email and ya know what? Everything was working fine, just in case you wanted to know.
    My Treo is working so good, I have to turn it on every few minutes to see if its alive. Also, after reading all these post, Everything was working fine, just in case you wanted to know...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Everything is just rosey in the PPR. Just thought you would want to know.

The Treo is fine, too.
    VersaFail still sucks. Just thought you might like to know
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  17.    #297  
    My Treo helped me to channel the Good DrDoom this morning.

It worked fine! Just thought you should know!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Way too much coffee this morning . . . . . I'm not doing so good,
    but my treo is just fine.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    1 year, 1 month and 5 days and My Treo has yet to have an un-fine day.

All my originally supplied software from the Palm CD is fine.

In fact each of my 72 programs are doing fine....would you like separate messages for each one or will this general statement do ?
    General, Jack.

OBTWMTIDFJTTYWWTK