Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MadlyAlive
    Just got my 700P and it's doing just fine! Wait a minute...
    That would be the Palm Police at your door. . . .

OBTWMTIDFJTTYWWTK

Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Okay, this is getting silly. We all know that your Treo 650s are doing fine because that's what they were made to do. Can't we put this to bed and move on to the important stuff... like talking about my 600--which is doing fine, by the way. Just thought you would want to know.
    I would announce this over on the 600 forum but I didn't think the tumbleweeds would care that much.
    Quit hi-jacking this thread with your 600 and go tell it to the tumbleweeds.

BTW, my Treo is doing just fine. Thought you might want to know.
    well its 11:00 near-bouts. Time for this barefoot plumber and his fine treo to get to work.so..how does one shrink a pile o pixels?
    my treo is doin fine thank you. hows yours? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Hare Nano, Hare Nano ,Nano nano ,Hare Hare! http://treotricks.blogspot.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeReaction
    Quit hi-jacking this thread with your 600 and go tell it to the tumbleweeds.

BTW, my Treo is doing just fine. Thought you might want to know.
    Awe shucks, can't I play with the big kids?
    I did my first custom ROM update using the FAT32 and FM Blazer tweaks - and My TREO 650 is doing just dandy !!

Now to work out how to add a few more in - and make it work fine!!!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I had some running around to do, just checked and my treo is doing fine.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Mine so so.... Chattermail keeps ringing everytime Cardio posts!!! Chill out dude...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Yep, 3:55 pm on Thursday , March 9 and doing fine and dandy like sour candy!
    I'm hungry...my treo is not. It is doing fine.
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    Mine so so.... Chattermail keeps ringing everytime Cardio posts!!! Chill out dude...
    OK, I am a little worried now. Why do you have chatter set to notify you when I post but not anyone else? Do you have a crush or just stalking?
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Funny my Chatter does nothing when you post.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    OK, I am a little worried now. Why do you have chatter set to notify you when I post but not anyone else? Do you have a crush or just stalking?
    He wants to keep tabs on the "whacko Right". And my Treo is doing fine. JTYWWTK
  13.    #273  
    Just got out of bed. As if I needed any reassurance, but for your alls sake, I pushed the red button on my 650. Still doing fine! Blinky snowflake and LED worked fine, as well as Chatter.

Just thought you should know!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    After moving Goodlink to the card (thank you, PowerRun!), my Treo is doing fine.
    Hey Munk, I'm thinking about getting a Sprint 650. How's your's doing?

My 600 is doing great by the way.
    My Treo is still reppin' fo da derty souf!

...erm...ahem...what I meant to say, was that it's doing just fine!
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  17.    #277  

Doing just fine, thanx. Never better!

Since you wanted to know...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

Just get the 650 already, I know you won't forget to tell us when it is doing fine.

Mine is doing fine by the way, in case you or anyone wanted to know.
    The n00b's Sprint 650 is still doing just about as fine as it can be, just in case you all might want to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Blinky snowflake and LED worked fine
    I left my Treo on the dashboard today in the hot sun....i think my blinky snowflake melted. Treo still doing fine but I am cold standing outside here waiting for snowflake to reform from water vapor. Palm tech support gave me these instructions:

Type "H20" in an SMS message.
    Tell recipient to send it back in an hour
    Stand outside for 60 minutes.