Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    I would announce this over on the 600 forum but I didn't think the tumbleweeds would care that much. My wee 600 is doing just fine (dust notwithstanding) and as stable as we've come to expect the 600. Not that the 650 isn't stable, but its no 600.

In case you wanted to know.
    Some day Im gona Git a real fine face for my T.C. statinary.soon as i learn how to shrink a pixel !but for now my treo is doin fine now . Thanks Nanobeez ! http://treotricks.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by byronchurch; 03/08/2006 at 11:10 PM. Reason: oops
    Quote Originally Posted by stn415
    My treo has been doing fine since March 4, 2006, 12:10am. Knock on wood!
    Since my last post about a day ago, my treo 650 is still doing fine!!!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by stn415
    My treo has been doing fine since March 4, 2006, 12:10am. Knock on wood!

Quote Originally Posted by stn415
    Since my last post about a day ago, my treo 650 is still doing fine!!!
    Now you're in trouble, you didn't knock on wood this time. I usually rap myself once the head to accomplish this.
    I truly am blessed. My treo worked perfectly today. I used it to make many calls and also used my datebook5 calendar program.

Treo650 Sprint! I'm Lovin' It!

Just thought you might want to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgm
    Quote:Now you're in trouble, you didn't knock on wood this time. I usually rap myself once the head to accomplish this.

Doh!!!

Pray to the treo gods for me!!!
    Last edited by stn415; 03/09/2006 at 02:34 AM.
    My Treo is still doing fine...just in case you all forgot
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    My Treo is still doing fine...just in case you all forgot
    Hey ShannonElements: It's 3AM, are you going to sleep, getting up or in the middle of the 3rd shift?

Cheers, Perry

OBTWMTIDFJTTYWWTK
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Hey ShannonElements: It's 3AM, are you going to sleep, getting up or in the middle of the 3rd shift?

Cheers, Perry

OBTWMTIDFJTTYWWTK
    I could ask you the very same question...oh wait, no I couldn't. Damn time zones!

I'm in the military and work the graveyard shift fixing airplanes. None of them are broke right now though...(hopefully a testament to my expertise)
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Damn it I forgot again! My Treo is still doing fine...I just wanted to remind you all in case I haven't pounded it into your heads enough
  11.    #251  
    Hey, mine is doing just fine as well!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Hey, mine is doing just fine as well!
    Well, that's good to know

My Treo is still doing fine as well.

And I still love this site
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Well, that's good to know

My Treo is still doing fine as well.

And I still love this site
    Well, it has been a few hours, and just in case anyone needed or wanted to know

MY TREO IS STILL DOING FINE
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    A new day.

A happy treo.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    New Day, Same Treo still doing fine. Just thought you'd like to know.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Hey....

Ya'll will never guess what happened. I woke up this morning and my trouble free Sprint/T650 did too......

Chuck
    Last edited by chckhbrt; 03/09/2006 at 11:18 AM.
    Oh Yeah...

My trouble free Sprint/T650 is fine.......

Chuck
    Look at that! My treo is doing just fine!
    Treo 755p / Sprint
    Just got my 700P and it's doing just fine! Wait a minute...
    Okay, this is getting silly. We all know that your Treo 650s are doing fine because that's what they were made to do. Can't we put this to bed and move on to the important stuff... like talking about my 600--which is doing fine, by the way. Just thought you would want to know.