Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    My Treo is doing so well I almost feel like a traitor for thinking about getting a 650.

Ah my little 600, I wish I knew how to quit you.
    I just wanted to ask, since this whole thread is pointed at me: what is the point of this?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by awinsberg
    I just wanted to ask, since this whole thread is pointed at me: what is the point of this?
    Why do you feel this thread is pointed at you?

In case you were wondering my treo is doing fine, just though you would like to know.

Oh and the point is to let you know that my treo is doing just fine today, actually took it with me to lunch and it was very well behave, actually it was fine.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Yep, still doing great! Are we supposed to post every day, or every other day? Is there a set schedule or anything we should follow? Just curious
    I think it is anytime you think we might just like to know.

Mine worked great at lunch, in case you were interested.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

I sure wish I had alot of treo pics hanging over my Avatar.
    Just call me Berd.
    Dropped my Treo on concrete, but it's still doing fine. My underwear however, is an entirely different story...

Just thought you might like to know
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by iramike
    Yep, still doing great! Are we supposed to post every day, or every other day? Is there a set schedule or anything we should follow? Just curious
    You need to post atleast 230 more times as soon as possible.
    wait! 231
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Dropped my Treo on concrete, but it's still doing fine. My underwear however, is an entirely different story...

Just thought you might like to know
    It doesn't look like your wearing any underwear
    Just call me Berd.
    Hi guys,

It's almost midnight in my country now... and my TREO is doing fine, just in case you want to know...
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    It doesn't look like your wearing any underwear
    Puh-leaze. If I actually looked like that do you think I'd really spend any time posting here? Hell naw, I'd spend all my time in front of a mirror naked and touching myself

Of course, my Treo would be doing just fine though...
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    While I have few posts, I am not a n00b. I started with a Verizonated Treo 600, moved to the 650 when it came out, and (like Perry) am cautiously optimistic about the 700P. All that said, I think it is far more important to note:
    My Treo is doing fine. Really fine. In fact, never better. Just thought you would want to know.
    I'm up to 16MB free on my Treo and it's still doing fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Why do you feel this thread is pointed at you?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/showpost.php?p=923551

Although you say the point of this thread is to let everyone know your phone is just fine, we both know that isn't the intended point to be made by posting your phone's status every 20 minutes. So I'll ask it again, what is the point of this thread?
    Not sure. But my Treo is doing fine.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    HMMM, maybe he has a point, but my treo is doing just fine, thought you might want to know.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"

Although you say the point of this thread is to let everyone know your phone is just fine, we both know that isn't the intended point to be made by posting your phone's status every 20 minutes. So I'll ask it again, what is the point of this thread?
    You expect a point? You are new here, aren't you?

BTW, my Treo is doing just fine. In case you were wondering.

If I were you I would get pisst.
    There is no logical reason for it to continue

Oh, by-the-way, my Treo has always been just fine!
    Just call me Berd.
    Dear Awinsberg,

I'm going to bed now... How you will know that my TREO is doing fine right now if I didn't tell you ??? So that's why I'm telling you: My TREO is doing fine when I go to bed...
    So long folks... Till tomorrow...