View Poll Results: Foie gras...whaddya think?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I *LOVE* it!!!

6 31.58%
  • Meh. Tried it. Wasn't crazy about it.

2 10.53%
  • FOIE GRAS!?! Do you realize how they make that?!?

4 21.05%
  • Fwah wha?

7 36.84%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cows would have been extinct long ago if we didn't keep them alive to kill and eat them
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    I've only had caviar in very small quantities used more as a condiment with other things. Got any recommendations for good bang-for-the-buck caviar and how you would recommend serving/eating it?
    Sevruga was less expensive than other Russian caviar the last time I got it and very good IMO. I had it on toasted crackers.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123