1.    #1  
    Is this show great or what? I can't wait until it comes on tonight. Hope we find out if anything really happened when that buzzer ran out. I didn't think anything would, and it didn't appear that anything did but nothing is usually obvious on this show.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Yeah, what a teaser! It looks like he managed to get the buzzer before the world ends! I think the most that will happen is that now he'll be all mad at them for not heeding the beep!
    Did you see the screen shots of what Eko saw in the "smoke"? It was eerie!

Love the show!
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    That show is da bomb, I have season one on my Treo
    Yeah, and remember that episode when Jack was talking to Janet and Chrissy overheard and there was this big misunderstanding?
    If the Ropers were stuck on the island, that would really be schweet!
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    just ended.. more questions... no answers.... BBBBBBBBOOOOOORRRRRIIINNNGGG!!!!
    ok maybe not boring but losing intrest at least throw a guy a bone every now and then
    There's always next year!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    If the Ropers were stuck on the island, that would really be schweet!
    maybe we could all stop at the regal begal for a beer
    There's always next year!
    Quote Originally Posted by scuzlebutt
    maybe we could all stop at the regal begal for a beer
    Yeah, and we can all reminisce about the one's who are no longer with us: Jack, Mr & Mrs Roper, Mr Furley--man, that show must've been bad luck.
    I think they did answer a lot of questions...now we know ;
    -The 'others' only pretend to dress so scruffy and are actually medical folks.
    -We also know that there are 3 pods on the island.
    -The french chick isn't the loon we all thought she was.
    It was a bit boring...until Mr Eko cut his goatee (yee-haw!) But I think it was because this is the first episode with no 'flashbacks'
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    I'll assume this broadcast television show on one of the major networks. Does it have a Treo in it ? Otherwise what makes it good ?
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    I'll assume this broadcast television show on one of the major networks. Does it have a Treo in it ? Otherwise what makes it good ?
    Are you kidding me? A buxom blonde and a perky brunette living with a single guy--the only catch is that he has to pretend he's gay in order to live with them. Now that's television!
    Someone should give him a Treo so he can ignore them both.

Sound slike you'd like the new cable series "Big Love" or something.....dude has 3 wives under one roof.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Are you kidding me? A buxom blonde and a perky brunette living with a single guy--the only catch is that he has to pretend he's gay in order to live with them. Now that's television!
    You got that right - and long live Don Knotts. BTW, Lost rocks!
  14.    #14  
    I think the scruffy theatrical looks also imply that they wanted everyone to think they had been stranded there for years. It is obvious they have a way to get supplies. And very likely that they have means to get on and off the island when necessary.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.