Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    "Many people lack the ability to conceive that a point differeing from their own might be a) correct, or b) incorrect but well-intended. I, for one, do not think Leftists are evil... just wrong."

You're correct for the most part, I believe.... Most are lemmings, the rest are, well, evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf
    Um I don't know 15000 but I know more than the 9% as my family is all military. One brother in Afganistan one in Iraq. I didn't say both of them were in Iraq. I said they were in the middle east. If you are going to be ignorant get it right at least...Oh and i haven't served in the military as I decided to go to college instead. Thanks.
    Speaking of ignorant.....

Cardio's already called you out about how you "know more than the 9%", but I'd like to reiterate my point. It's clear that your precious college "edukashun" isn't much more than a piece of paper, since you have a difficult time forming a coherent thought.

But I asked you if you know 15000 troops since that's roughly 10% of our deployment in Iraq (based on a cursory Google search, that number may not be correct). So if you don't know 15000 troops (please don't answer, we all know you don't), then you hardly "know for a fact... For a fact" that more than 9% of the Marines want to pull out immediately.

This isn't the first time you've clearly been speaking out of your @ss. But I've learned to expect that in your OT posts.
    I'm back!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I wonder if we polled troops in any war what the results would be? I bet they would all vote to come home. But, as someone already said 'the military is not a democracy'.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    I wonder if we polled troops in any war what the results would be? I bet they would all vote to come home. But, as someone already said 'the military is not a democracy'.
    That was my point earlier when I said the only shocking results of the poll were that 29% of polled troops want to come home immediately. You'd figure it would be much closer to 100%.

Not exactly rocket science, right? But our left leaning friends want us to believe that it represents some sort of failure of morale, or that it's the Bush Administration letting us down.
    I'm back!
  5.    #65  
    Has anyone found the original poll questions?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    No reply from my request yet from Zogby. I will send an e-mail to someone I know that works with Zogby on occasion and see if she can get a copy.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    This guy paid $20 to get the full questions, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Actually appears he only shares one of the questions, not real helpful.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    And I guess that answers why Zogby would not reply to my request. They want me to pay $20 to get them.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Hugh Hewitt ate Zogby's lunch in an interview...

http://www.radioblogger.com/images/03-02zogby.mp3
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234