Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lovedatreo
    right, and my point being that ALL of the malitia troops (read: Washingtons entire force at the time) were ready to pack up and leave and they had every right to. Washington appealed not only to their pocketbooks but helped them believe in what great things they could accomplish if they stuck it out. He asked them what it would take to keep them there and did his best to provide them (although congress all but ignored his requests). Sounds a lot like a democratic leadership style to me but hey, what do i know i am just one of those dumb military guys for us to use as political weapons, right?
    Again, I'm not talking about compensation or doing things to keep morale up. The original post brought up a poll that said 85% of the troops polled thought the US should pull out of Iraq. Now, that may be a reflection of morale. And we should do things to keep morale up. But should we pull out of Iraq because 85% of the troops on the ground think we should? Or should we pull out of Iraq when the command, provided with the proper intel, believes the mission has been accomplished?
    that liberal comment wasnt exactly directed at you but that blonde weirdo.
    I don't think he's blond anymore.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf
    Um, yes my family is primarily military meaning in "simple terms" that they are married have children, retired, I have plenty of friends, co-workers, neighbors that make up the 9%. I'm a military brat who has been around and knows plenty of people in the military. My wife is a teacher/reservist as well. Yes you need to be convinced or else you wouldn't have posted in this particular forum. Why did you post in this forum? You have yet to make your point. Even in your other posts. You need stats? Would you like me to wheel in a few dead soldiers corpses, would you like to talk to a few of the mothers or wives or children or sisters of dead military men? I'm sure I could arrange something. The point is I see what's in front of me and all around me. I'm not some conservative who only sees one way. Bush's way that is. That would be narrow minded of me.

Its like a nursery school in here...
    Well, you are speaking in nursery school prose here.
    Being married with children, retired does not mean military. Maybe a little background on me will help you understand why I have such a hard time believing you know even 1% of the military much less the 9% you use. I am retired military, I served in AQ, Iraq, Kuwait, Grenada. I serve on multiple military organizational boards still, I am in constant contact with individuals in Iraq and AQ, I live 7 miles from a major military installation and work hand in hand with the men and women who serve their country from that location. Your views do not represent the men and women I have the honor to work with and for each and every day of the year. I have family members in Iraq and AQ today, another one on a ship headed that way today. Your slanted view of the administartion has clearly clouded you judgement. I have stated my point, the polls mean nothing. You sound like a previous neighbor of mine (Cindy Sheehan) and only hear what you want to hear.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    tell him to change that pic then, it weirds me out man.
  5.    #45  
    that liberal comment wasnt exactly directed at you but that blonde weirdo.

Why thank you.
  6.    #46  
    not that i like ultra conservatives any more than ultra liberals. i am very central on the spectrum.
    I'm hardly ultra liberal.
    The nose earring is a bit wild, but I always thought dat looks like a Nazi Stormtrooper.

Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Being married with children, retired does not mean military. Maybe a little background on me will help you understand why I have such a hard time believing you know even 1% of the military much less the 9% you use. I am retired military, I served in AQ, Iraq, Kuwait, Grenada. I serve on multiple military organizational boards still, I am in constant contact with individuals in Iraq and AQ, I live 7 miles from a major military installation and work hand in hand with the men and women who serve their country from that location. Your views do not represent the men and women I have the honor to work with and for each and every day of the year. I have family members in Iraq and AQ today, another one on a ship headed that way today. Your slanted view of the administartion has clearly clouded you judgement. I have stated my point, the polls mean nothing. You sound like a previous neighbor of mine (Cindy Sheehan) and only hear what you want to hear.
    so you are from texas i gather? you work at lackland?
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    The nose earring is a bit wild, but I always thought dat looks like a Nazi Stormtrooper.
    true, i edited my post after i posted it cause i wasnt quite sure on the nosering thing. i thought i saw it but couldnt distiguish it in such a small pic.
    OMG you just keep going don't you...I hear what I want just like you!!!
    Oh and as for that blonde weirdo ...at least he has the guts to take on all of you republican, conservative, confederates. You are as narrow minded as one gets. But that is your GOP's down fall not ours. Thats why you all try to bash whatever he posts. Your GOP is at an all time low!!! Then again you'll just deny it and go on in your own little...and I mean little world. Until then, IMPEACH BUSH!!! Great post I'm out of here, as I have a real life to live.
    I'm so Great I'm jealous of myself!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    so you are from texas i gather? you work at lackland?
    No not TX, been there done that though. I am in the SF Bay area. Travis AFB is just down the road, retired from there, but still stay very active with the AFSA, the AFA, Top 3, Chiefs Group, and several other on base. Cindy lived in Vacaville CA until her family kicked her out of the house and she moved to Berkley.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    I'm hardly ultra liberal.
    thats good, its bad for you. as is believing that not politically backing our president is the same as not supporting our country and troops or something like that.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Oh and as for that blonde weirdo ...at least he has the guts to take on all of you republican, conservative, confederates. You are as narrow minded as one gets. But that is your GOP's down fall not ours. Thats why you all try to bash whatever he posts. Your GOP is at an all time low!!! Then again you'll just deny it and go on in your own little...and I mean little world. Until then, IMPEACH BUSH!!! Great post I'm out of here, as I have a real life to live.
    Bye
  14.    #54  
    thats good, its bad for you. as is believing that not politically backing our president is the same as not supporting our country and troops or something like that.

I'll cheer to that:

No not TX, been there done that though. I am in the SF Bay area. Travis AFB is just down the road, retired from there, but still stay very active with the AFSA, the AFA, Top 3, Chiefs Group, and several other on base. Cindy lived in Vacaville CA until her family kicked her out of the house and she moved to Berkley.
    ah, i see. yeah i was only at lackland for basic a few years back. been at kitland since then
    now that guy...is an *****.
    Who claims to be a Confederate? I'm assuming you are implying that all Republicans are racist? Nice. You seem to be quite the rookie here in O/T, you might want to tone down the personal attacks/accusations or you'll eventually get banned.

dat, why not a current pix with your brunette locks? Anyone want to see me, I'm the guy in the front row in my
    <avatar.

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Who claims to be a Confederate? I'm assuming you are implying that all Republicans are racist? Nice. You seem to be quite the rookie here in O/T, you might want to tone down the personal attacks/accusations or you'll eventually get banned.
    I already asked him to respond without the insults and attacks when someone disagrees with him. But it did not slow him down at all.
    I already asked him to respond without the insults and attacks when someone disagrees with him. But it did not slow him down at all.
    Many people lack the ability to conceive that a point differeing from their own might be a) correct, or b) incorrect but well-intended. I, for one, do not think Leftists are evil... just wrong.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast