Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    My bet is on the "Rolling Thunder" motorcycle crews that follow this rectal orifice around and drown out his protest.
    Fight speech with more speech...I like it.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Fight speech with more speech...I like it.
    The sad thing is, it's turning the funerals into spectacles.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    My bet is on the "Rolling Thunder" motorcycle crews that follow this rectal orifice around and drown out his protest.

I'd gladly buy pay-per-view to watch the event.
    Nah, the guys in the Patriot Guard Rider club have more class than that. Besides, they know that nothin would please that old geezer more than to have a big brawl and attract more camaras.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    heres all you need to know ATM

www.godhatesfags.com

http://www.godhatesfredphelps.com/
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    huh, I thought I kept up with current events...
    No one else thinks you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    He doesn't (at least not from what I heard.)

The US is "***-enabling", and thus God sent those planes into the WTC as a warning to us. But we're not listening. So now he's using the Muslims to kill our soldiers, since we're a "***" country.

*** country, *** Army...

Simple.
    Well tobacco came from the Americas originally, so it's obvious that the US of A enables fags, and will do until smoking is banned there.
    Animo et Fide
    I'm so straight, my conscious mind decides to ignore *** stories. The rest of you guys seem to know a lot about it.

Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    No one else thinks you do.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12