View Poll Results: What is your alltime favorite TreoCentral Pet Avatar?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • treoneo

8 25.00%
  • Insertion

20 62.50%
  • treosixoo

0 0%
  • whatever7

4 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    vote now. See your options in this link
    http://www.gx-5.com/misc/altimeTreoc...PetAvatars.jpg
    Teh munk is my favorite
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    dammit, im voting for MY baby boy. c'mon, is he NOT all that?
    LOL I am famous.

We also need a baby avatar contest.
    Hey you left me off of the list!!! Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Ventnor1 should really get an honourable mention for such a cute puppy...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Insertion? Insertion? Did you know you were becoming famous? Can I have your autograph?
    I will abstain from voting, but I can't resist saying this thread should be in OT...or maybe the treocentral.com forum.

(and to think, a mod who shall remain nameless RONBO failed to notice...)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    Insertion? Insertion? Did you know you were becoming famous? Can I have your autograph?

Becoming?

(Ya, I know, this is his comeback --- he became a has-been when he failed to go for the gold and 10k in one year, must have been that groin injury.)
    Last edited by gtwo; 02/24/2006 at 10:33 AM.
    <moved>
    Lesson learned .... never teach your pets too much else you will see them rule your life.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mkbomb
    dammit, im voting for MY baby boy. c'mon, is he NOT all that?
    Props for the cute Boston pup, mkbomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    whatever7's kitty gets me really randy...oooo baby
    Cat Sack Fever?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I Still Think My Pet Avatar Is The Cuteist Of All The Pet Avatars!!! Take Care, Jay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    i didnt get on the list!
    several regular phones -> sidekick 2 -> treo 650 -> hopefully 700p
    O I C, you were left out too, take care, jay
    My boy Whistlers heart is broken to. He has not licked his **** since I told him he didnt make the voting list.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    For dogs, the poster named Pheath has a cute Lab mix. For cats, I'd say Whatever7 has won. Treoneo gets 2nd place. Laurie Foss used to have a cute lovebird avatar.

Insertion's avatars aren't really pets, are they? But they certainly win for "most entertaining"!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    what about little old me??
    Hi Dutch, You have a nice looking dog but your pet has look more entertaining in his pictures or funny looking like the ones nominated.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast