Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Does any one out there have a phone number to talk to a real person at Amazon.com? I ordered a Prism and Targus keyboard, it was suppose to be here already but when I tracked it through UPS website all I see is a message on the 9th stating "CANCELLED DEPARTURE". UPS doesn't know what it means and Amazon isn't returning my e-mails. I'm starting to get a little upset about how Amazon treats a $550 customer order.
    800-201-7575

Have you been sending emails to orders@amazon.com ? That's where this page says problems with orders should be addressed.

[Edited by PDAENVY on 01-11-2001 at 04:29 PM]
    Jeff
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Thank you tj829 for the #. I called them and not only are they going to send another shipment out UPS 2nd day, but they are also going to put a return label in the box for me just incase the other one some day comes through.

[Edited by razorpit on 01-11-2001 at 06:04 PM]
    Orders@Amazon.com is HORRIBLE. It took them about a week to reply to my e-mail and correct a billing error. I'm still waiting on them to e-mail me back about replacing my Prism. It seems they're under staffed and still back logged from Christmas.
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
    Originally posted by Matthew Nichols
    Orders@Amazon.com is HORRIBLE. It took them about a week to reply to my e-mail and correct a billing error. I'm still waiting on them to e-mail me back about replacing my Prism. It seems they're under staffed and still back logged from Christmas.
    Ugh! No wonder razorpit wanted a phone number!
    Jeff