Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Dear friends: I have Nokia cell phone for a long time. but now I fine the Treo 650 and I want have a Treo 700P and waiting for it in my dream... Who can tell me Treo 700P will release? March or April? I will crazy...
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    wow, great thread
    LOL-If I really knew the answer to the OP's question, I would torture Perry with it. ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

It's all basically speculation. Your guess is as good as anyone else's.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    LOL-If I really knew the answer to the OP's question, I would torture Perry with it. ;-)

LOL -- when you are ready to start that torture, Viking can direct you to the hallway that houses my PPR.

P.S. to the original poster: Hi Slinky.
    I guess being grammatically incorrect is supposed to fool us all...

Regardless of whether or not the original poster is really Slinky, I'm still waiting patiently for the 700p. I'm very pleased with my 650, and am discovering new things about it that enrich my Treo experience almost every day.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Well, back on January 10th or so, when most were believing that the 700P was only real in my pink padded room hallucinations, I predicted a Feb 22 announce and a March 22 release for sale. This prediction was 50% hope and 50% trying to dispel the doom and gloom that was surrounding us.

Feb 22 (today for the calendar challenged) should probably pass without an announcement.

Mar 22 is most likely too aggressive for a release date.

Due to what Shadowmite has said on the beta that was seen, as being in the early stages of testing -- I am now resigned to April at the earliest for a release and my heart sinks every time I potentially think it could arrive during a 3 letter month that begins with M. (Like Fonzie and the word "wrong", I cannot bring myself to say the M word.)

But such is life. I know it exists -- and I will have it -- sooner or later.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 02/22/2006 at 07:19 AM.
    Yeah, if it was coming out in March there probably would've been some type of official announcement by now. Like I said, I'm being patient as I'm satisfied with my 650, but when the 700p comes out, I'm probably going to pick it up. And I'm such a Treo-addict that if the "Hollywood" comes out exclusively on Cingular, I'll probably sign a contract and pick that up as well with a minimalist data plan. I'm completely taken in with the Treo ANYTHING.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Why is the OP being accused of being slinky?
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Net rumor is sometime in April
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    I'm not entirely sure, and I don't care to speculate. Perry mentioned something about it so I just decided to run with it I place all blame on Perry! Hehehe, the world needs it's scape goats, after all
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    Hi Scott R !!

(I apologize to the OP if they are not Slinky. . . . . . . . . )

Why?

The thread title . . . . . leading one to believe that an announcement of some sort had been made. . . .

The text of the message --- seemingly mocking those that have longed for the 700P.

I am not thin skinned -- it is just the first thing that popped into my mind when I read the title and post. I have fully laid my thoughts and feelings out in this forum on the 700P and knew that mocking could be a potential result. Be it Slinky or not -- it's just life on the forum.

Cheers, Perry.
    Let's flog 'em with wet noodles! Even if he's not Slinky! Because it would be a helluva good time!

Hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    let's get 'em!!
    No, No, No . . . . .

(He got himself, better than we ever could.)

Can somebody change the title of the thread, I almost had heart failure when I saw the title. Go es ba ck to grabb ing hor ns.
    Yeah, the name of the thread really is misleading...
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Well, back on January 10th or so, when most were believing that the 700P was only real in my pink padded room hallucinations, I predicted a Feb 22 announce and a March 22 release for sale. This prediction was 50% hope and 50% trying to dispel the doom and gloom that was surrounding us.

Feb 22 (today for the calendar challenged) should probably pass without an announcement.

Mar 22 is most likely too aggressive for a release date.

Due to what Shadowmite has said on the beta that was seen, as being in the early stages of testing -- I am now resigned to April at the earliest for a release and my heart sinks every time I potentially think it could arrive during a 3 letter month that begins with M. (Like Fonzie and the word "wrong", I cannot bring myself to say the M word.)

But such is life. I know it exists -- and I will have it -- sooner or later.

Cheers, Perry.

Maybe your only a day off, Ed might spill the beans at this...............

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060221/20060221006050.html?.v=1
    Better idea, why doesn't Palm announce something already?!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I wonder how the phrase "spill the beans" came about. What is it about spilling beans that equates to revealing secrets?

Well, I'll be looking forward to tomorrow's conference...
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast