Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    AMERICAA, F**K YEAH!
    best theme song ever...
    Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteWill
    I was at the Sprint store today (the one directly across the street from Sprint's World HQ) to get my T600 replaced. One of the two women at the reception desk told me that with the current Sprint ad (Treo 650 for $99) I could get the same deal even without adding a line. I questioned the comment and the other woman said that since I have had my 600 for 2-1/2 years and am not currently under a contract my net would be $99. (which I thought was only if you add a line). They told me that Sprint is having a "fire sale" to clear out the 650's for the 700p. "That hasn't been announced yet though" I commented. "It's all over the internet, and our inventory will be here April 1st, but I'll check" she said. She walked over to a terminal and punched up an inventory number journal (or whatever they call it) and right on the screen I read t700p anticipated stock date 4/1/06.

I know there is no way to know if that was real or wishful thinking but it sure looked legit to me. There is so much misinformation at the Sprint stores who knows.

My $.02
    I would still like some kind of announcement from Palm. Are they going to release this with no announcement(what kind of marketing is that?)? Or was she just misinformed, like we all seem to be? If they are releasing on April 1, they would need to announce SOON! Maybe this really is an early April Fool's joke.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    I would still like some kind of announcement from Palm. Are they going to release this with no announcement(what kind of marketing is that?)? Or was she just misinformed, like we all seem to be? If they are releasing on April 1, they would need to announce SOON! Maybe this really is an early April Fool's joke.

They're really being very mysterious, aren't they? C'mon Palm, throw us a bone or something. You'd think that if the 700p was going to be released in the next couple of months as is rumored, there would've been some kind of official announcement by now. I suppose though, that the 700w wasn't announced all that long before it was released. Maybe it's just going to be released quietly or something, as to not steal too much thunder from the 700w. Regardless though, the rumors, history, and this recent Sprint 650 sale all lead me to believe that a 700p release is imminent.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Here's a question: if I were to start a thread about basketball in the 'Off Topic' section, but everyone who replied talked about the 700p, would the thread be moved to the 'Future Treos' section? Because that's pretty much what happened here...

I dunno...but if you want to try an experiment, lets try it here in this thread and see what happens!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    I dunno...but if you want to try an experiment, lets try it here in this thread and see what happens!
    How about this for an experiment: we should start a pool for when people think the 700p will come out. You guys could even make it interesting, by giving away accessories and apps to the people who are the closest. And there could even be a 'day spread' too(kinda like a point spread). I dunno, could be fun...

My guess is that it'll be released after the 15th of April.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Anyone?
    Anyone?
    Everybody already voted in the poll. . . . . . .

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=106502

Click on the vote numbers to see the names . . . .
    Anyone?
    Uggghhh...please, no more contests!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345