Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    I usually try to avoid hijacking anything, but I think it's almost warranted in this instance. Good thing we have out terrorist friend nearby...*looks at Hofo*

Hehehe
    This thread has been like most during this eternal Silly Season for the 700P -- eventually becoming lost, aimless and without direction. . . . . .

PALM!
    Please give us some direction. . . . . release the 700P! and then we can start complaining about the Golden Bell thingie. . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    This thread has been like most during this eternal Silly Season for the 700P -- eventually becoming lost, aimless and without direction. . . . . .

PALM!
    Please give us some direction. . . . . release the 700P! and then we can start complaining about the Golden Bell thingie. . . . .
    I know! We need FOCUS. I can only talk about masturbation and diarrhea for so long...

Actually, I don't like the asterik, and I doubt I'll like the bell.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Hey remember I'm in Canada ^_^ and I work for the federal governement

furthermore my splinter cell could do with some new treo 700p's...we are getting very upset with the 650s...well sometimes
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    Hey remember I'm in Canada ^_^ and I work for the federal governement
    Could be your cover...
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Hofo is border patrole............
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff
    yes but only at night...i blend in and become invisible
    yes but only at night...i blend in and become invisible
    An invisible towel head in Canada!? Yeah...not gonna happen

Hahaha
    An invisible towel head in Canada!? Yeah...not gonna happen

Hahaha
    I'm gonna put a jihad on you
    Why does Canada need border patrol anyway? Who the hell is trying to sneak into Canada?
    I'm gonna put a jihad on you
    Whatever that means. It's GOT to be better than my last colonoscopy
    It's the 24hrs of prep before it that get's you. . . . .
    Why does Canada need border patrol anyway? Who the hell is trying to sneak into Canada?
    Beer lovers?
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Beer lovers?
    Or maybe it's all the weed lovers. Personally, I don't love beer at all - it just loves me

I don't do drugs, but I do like hamsters!

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    It's the 24hrs of prep before it that get's you. . . . .
    I know. The only way it could be any worse is if you were forced to listen to Hanson the entire time...*shudder*
    Cheap perscription medication?
    draft dodgers
    Democrats?
    Wow, I saw this thread was 2-pages long and thought something BIG happened. I'm desperate. LOL!
    Yet another monday in a month of mondays!!! I needed a good laugh and this thread succeeded.
    There's always next year!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Seems I remember numerous hollywood celebs promising us they would leave the country if President Bush won the last presidental race. HoFo, please take a vacation so they can cross the border, they still have not figurred out how to leave the country and it must be your superb border patrol abilities.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast