Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Iraq 'death squad caught in act'

And the mess evolves further. We can stay and be targets while a civil war is fought under the surface or we can leave and let them fight it out. Either way, we really should apologize.
    Sounds like the death squad should apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by daThomas

And the mess evolves further. We can stay and be targets while a civil war is fought under the surface or we can leave and let them fight it out. Either way, we really should apologize.
    You know what myfriend the wars in the middle east will continue to go on after our lifetime. They've been going on for Lord only knows how many years. Even when we leave, it really won't make a difference who's there now.
    I'm so Great I'm jealous of myself!

Apologize for what? Ousting a dictator that everyone feared or not being able to save them from themselves?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts

Dear Saddam, I am sorry that you no longer have the ability to kill thousands upon thousands of your country men while your sons rape and torture the women in your country. I apologize that you no longer wield the power to unleash chemical weapons on those who disagree with your opinion. We are saddend that you no longer snub your nose at multiple UN resolutions. If there is anything you need please call DaThomas any time day or night and he will see to it that your needs are met.

There I feel so much better that I have apologized. Everyone should just go ahead and get that off their chest, what a relief.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf
    You know what myfriend the wars in the middle east will continue to go on after our lifetime. They've been going on for Lord only knows how many years. Even when we leave, it really won't make a difference who's there now.
    Does that translate to "those people will always fight each other"?
    What I'm saying is the Middle Eastern wars have always been about Oil, Land, Religion and Freedom. Its never going to stop, thats what I mean.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf
    What I'm saying is the Middle Eastern wars have always been about Oil, Land, Religion and Freedom. Its never going to stop, thats what I mean.
    So when the oil runs out at least westerners won't invade anymore.
    Yes, and then paradise will resume. Just like the paradise that was America before the evil white man. Natives lived in complete peace and harmony with nature and each other.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

Can you show any proof that we have taken any Iraqi oil? You make accusation after accusation...back it up please.
    Who invaded? The coalition was helping the United Nations stay true to their word on 18 (?) mandates.

So innocent people are being systematically eliminated and we're to "let them fight it out." Sounds honorable to me...

Excuse me while I go throw up.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Dear Saddam, I am sorry that you no longer have the ability to kill thousands upon thousands of your country men while your sons rape and torture the women in your country. I apologize that you no longer wield the power to unleash chemical weapons on those who disagree with your opinion. We are saddend that you no longer snub your nose at multiple UN resolutions.
    You left out the closing sentence:

"Since you are no longer able to do these things, we, the Shiites who have taken your place, will do them for you."

Shades of Vietnam. In the name of preventing the spread of "communism," we supported a corrupt, dicatorial government for 10s of years at the cost of thousands upon thousands of American lives. And, in the end, all we did was give the communists more reason to fight than if we had just ignored them.

Now, in the name of preventing the spread of "terrorism," we're supporting a corrupt, brutal government, for a time as yet undetermined, but already far longer than the Bushies promised us, at the expense of thousands of American lives. And, in the end, we just give the terrorists and fundamentalists more reasons to hate and attack us.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    You left out the closing sentence:

"Since you are no longer able to do these things, we, the Shiites who have taken your place, will do them for you."

Shades of Vietnam. In the name of preventing the spread of "communism," we supported a corrupt, dicatorial government for 10s of years at the cost of thousands upon thousands of American lives. And, in the end, all we did was give the communists more reason to fight than if we had just ignored them.

Now, in the name of preventing the spread of "terrorism," we're supporting a corrupt, brutal government, for a time as yet undetermined, but already far longer than the Bushies promised us, at the expense of thousands of American lives. And, in the end, we just give the terrorists and fundamentalists more reasons to hate and attack us.
    You know, I thought DaT was asking the US citizens to apologize. Maybe he was talking about the Shiites. D@mn vietnamise terrorist that used chemical weapons on their villages. I forgot all about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Of course you neglected to mention the hundreds of millions of lives that were lost under Communist regimes throughout the world. The big unknown now is how many more lives would have been lost if the Communists had been left to spread throughout Southeast Asia. The irony is that stopping the spread of Communism gives some of us the luxury of ignoring that possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    You know, I thought DaT was asking the US citizens to apologize. Maybe he was talking about the Shiites. D@mn vietnamise terrorist that used chemical weapons on their villages. I forgot all about them.
    Well at least your were reminded, don't forget next time.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    Can you show any proof that we have taken any Iraqi oil? You make accusation after accusation...back it up please.
    It's not an accusation. It was a response to someone elses post that oil is one of the reasons for conflict in the region.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Who invaded? The coalition was helping the United Nations stay true to their word on 18 (?) mandates.
    "coalition" <------ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!

oh that's funny! Send in the mine monkeys!
    "Of course you neglected to mention the hundreds of millions of lives that were lost under Communist regimes throughout the world."

Hundreds of millions? Can you document that number?

Also, don't forget that democracy can kill too. Look at the early US history and how we treated the Native Americans. And Adolph Hitler was elected to office.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    "coalition" <------ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!

oh that's funny! Send in the mine monkeys!
    Coaltition is almost as funny as saying we helped the UN. Has the UN provided anything to prevent terrorism? But, what do you expect when your name is UN (without), like 7-UP the UNcola (without cola), you UNdress (without dress) the UN (without backbone)
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast