Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    What % of UN troops are US troops (or at least US funded troops)?
    "Despite the large number of contributors, the greatest burden continues to be borne by a core group of developing countries. The 10 main troop-contributing countries to UN peacekeeping operations as of November 2005 were Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Jordan, Nepal, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Ghana, Uruguay and South Africa. About 6 per cent of the troops and civilian police deployed in UN peacekeeping missions come from the European Union and less than one per cent from the United States (USA)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_peacekeeping
  2.    #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Yeah, those UN troops really did a bang up job down there in Rwanda.
    What were you doing during the Rwanda atrocities?
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    What were you doing?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    "Despite the large number of contributors, the greatest burden continues to be borne by a core group of developing countries. The 10 main troop-contributing countries to UN peacekeeping operations as of November 2005 were Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Jordan, Nepal, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Ghana, Uruguay and South Africa. About 6 per cent of the troops and civilian police deployed in UN peacekeeping missions come from the European Union and less than one per cent from the United States (USA)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_peacekeeping
    Thus the (at least US funded part).
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts

Top secret stuff, if I told ya I would have to kill ya. PSSST DaT, wanna know a secret, let me tell you what I was doing during the Rwanda atrocities
    Top secret stuff, if I told ya I would have to kill ya. PSSST DaT, wanna know a secret, let me tell you what I was doing during the Rwanda atrocities
    I personally didn't see how the question was pertinent to the conversation. Unless by asking where I was he's really asking where the US was.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I personally didn't see how the question was pertinent to the conversation. Unless by asking where I was he's really asking where the US was.
    Who knows what his point was, like Bob-C said "Scud". He launced a missle (question or accusation), now he will see where it lands (the reaction) and then claim that was his target (intended purpose).
    Who knows what his point was, like Bob-C said "Scud". He launced a missle (question or accusation), now he will see where it lands (the reaction) and then claim that was his target (intended purpose).
    Why didn't I think of that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    Again you miss the point. Under Saddam they would be giving death squads medals. In this regime, they are criminals and are put away. That is why you should apologize instead of our country.

I'm going to nickname you "The Scud" because just like that missile you come nowhere near the mark and just go all over the place on random tangents.
    Well thats how @$$ Clown Bush gets his information...random and all over the place. Especially in his own administration. Oh and by the way "Scuds" can cause damage even if it is minimal. Bush sucks just so you understand...I'll say it again. Bush sucks To all my Republomats and Demicans have a great day. The Big Bad Wolf has spoken.
    I'm so Great I'm jealous of myself!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf
    Well thats how @$$ Clown Bush gets his information...random and all over the place. Especially in his own administration. Oh and by the way "Scuds" can cause damage even if it is minimal. Bush sucks just so you understand...I'll say it again. Bush sucks To all my Republomats and Demicans have a great day. The Big Bad Wolf has spoken.
    INCOMING!!!!!
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! ...Then all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put the GOP back together again!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! ...Then all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put the GOP back together again!
    I do not follow a party line, but if the recent events are any indication, the scud fired by the dems probably went staight up and then straight back down on their own heads.
    Nah...
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Nah...
    Well, that about sums up the current democratic mentality. Until the Dem leadership realizes they are their own worst enemy it probably will not get any better. Instead of ripping every republican plan or action they really need to come up with a viable plan to deal with issues.
  15.    #135  
    Or rather where the overall concern of Europe and the U.S., yes, duh.
    Like the Republicans have done any good in this current administration. What I hate the most is when people say they don't take sides but they clearly take sides when threatened or in fear of change. Atleast I have the guts to tell you what side of the party I'm on. Not someone who can't make up their mind until the last minute...kind of sad. Oh well life goes on...well not for Don Knotts it doesn't anyway...(Was that wrong?)
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Like the Republicans have done any good in this current administration. What I hate the most is when people say they don't take sides but they clearly take sides when threatened or in fear of change. Atleast I have the guts to tell you what side of the party I'm on. Not someone who can't make up their mind until the last minute...kind of sad. Oh well life goes on...well not for Don Knotts it doesn't anyway...(Was that wrong?)
    In my opinon the sad part is the person who just blindly checks a box on an election form because it says democrat or republican. They do not know who or what they are voting for, just gotta vote party line. You really should take the time to see what the person stands for, what the past record is and not rely on the D or R affiliation.
    ...um...okay!
    I think its funny that the US is blamed for attacking Iraq on false pretenses of WMD when its been well documented that intel across the western world believed he had WMD. Not only that but his known acts of genocide and his constant breaking of UNSC resolution 1441 are enough to justify the invasion.

BUT... in the same breath we're condemned for not doing enough to stop the genocide in Rwanda.
    Well where were YOU when SADDAM'S death squads were getting medals for killing hundreds of thousands of civilians and getting medals for it?????!!!?!?!?!? Huh??? Where was The Scud floating around that day???? NOW APOLOGIZE!!!!!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast