Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Not only is that one OK, I demand to see the rest of the series!

Surur
    Now you asked for it. NOT separated at birth:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf
    I bet Insertion will have the Monkeys face appear on Hello Kitty. Just wait....
    For the love of <insert deity of choice here>, don't encourage the boy! *shiver*

PS: My apologies to any GI Joe veterans offended by my avatar.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Enough of this "cute" avatars, I don't like this pink horsie or this dancing little kitty or this lovey dovey dog

Can't you guys just get back to your normal avatar selves!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Enough of this "cute" avatars, I don't like this pink horsie or this dancing little kitty or this lovey dovey dog

Can't you guys just get back to your normal avatar selves!
    I had to change my avatar this morning lest anyone accusing me of protesing too much. I was going to change it to the gay dancing spiderman but that may not have looked too good coming on the heels of the pink rabbit. I forget that people here don't know me that well and may get the wrong impression (not that there's anything wrong with it ).
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    I'm with ronbo. These new avatars may not be offensive per se, but they're certainly disturbing.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    I think my avatar is the most offensive.....see it's so offensive your mind can not comprehend the abomination of it and refuses to recognise it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    I think my avatar is the most offensive.....see it's so offensive your mind can not comprehend the abomination of it and refuses to recognise it.
    I agree, yuck, ugly, no imagination at all!
    It's there, only the truly evil can see it tho....and if if you begin seeing it George (fom Dead Like Me) is coming to get you.
    Last edited by JackNaylorPE; 02/17/2006 at 10:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    It's simple. One can not be separated from one's beliefs. The whole notion of "offensive" is a function of one's beliefs--whether the object of the offense be an avatar, a cartoon, a smart phone, an operating system,........

Often, we categorize things as "religious" or "political" or {enter category of choice}, but the reality is, everything we say, do and think, is a function of our beliefs--about ourselves and the world in which we live. And those beliefs will be brought to the surface in any interaction that lasts longer than a half second. (And, whenever you have more than one person saying, doing or thinking, there will be some level of conflict)
    Actually, I was thinking of how the "prove you're Jewish" and "who's better, Jews or Muslims(something like that)" arguments got started on a thread about avatars. I hate discussions like that to begin with! No one will win and everyone will get angry, because those are inflammatory. But we were asking about AVATARS at first.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Now that we're back to avatars(thank goodness!!!), we can post **** shots here???
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Now that we're back to avatars(thank goodness!!!), we can post **** shots here???
    I guess there's only one way to find out.
    You show me yours, I'll show you mine...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I think I speak for at least most people here when I say....just show us hers and let's leave yours out of this!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo at Today 09:01 AM
    I think I speak for at least most people here when I say....just show us hers and let's leave yours out of this!
    Agree ... bad enough to see or even imagine a hairy (monkey or lil' kitty) ****.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 02/18/2006 at 11:49 AM.
    I must admit I have the best avatar out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Yeah, you and JackNaylorPE
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I let RoboDude nag me into adding one
    I must have stolen KRamsauer's Avatar.... they are so offensive we've had to self-censor them.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I have it on good authority that the following image does not represent any member of the TreoCentral community, alive or dead.

In fact the names have been changed to protect the innocent.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    I have it on good authority that the following image does not represent any member of the TreoCentral community, alive or dead.

In fact the names have been changed to protect the innocent.
    Now THAT, is offensive!

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast