Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo

SHOW ME THE MONKEY...!

Al
    I find it offensive that Treolo wants to see Insertion's monkey.

JFM there is another flaw in your thinking.

I have no idea of where my forefathers came from as any tone before 3 of my grandparents, were kill during the Holocost. Just to clarify a problem in your thinking and to make my quotes a little clearer. The vast majority of Jews are not people who were Europeans that as you stated "who are of European descent and converted to the religion Judasim". The vast majority of us, I will take a guess, as a former NYer were we have many, many Jews, as well as the fact that I am JEWISH and was educated in the customs, relgious practices and the Hebrew language, (and yes, I was Bar Mitzah-ed)I would say 99.5% opf us were born jewish, and did nto convert. So you see your theroy has major wholes in it!

In fact much of my family was killed during Kristalnacht, which means the night of the braking glass.

I have a dear friend of the family who was 7 and was hidden under his bed by his mother, as he witness the rape of his mother as well as both his mother's and father's as welll as his brothers and sisters. BTW sisters as young as 5 were also raped before being murdered. the night of the braking glass refers to the bigining of the savagery, and the madness of mans inhumanity to man, was that all Jew's house were broken into and all glass, potery and dishes were smashed. Artwork and holy items were wiped or sprayed with the blood of the murder victims our human feces. Family photos and family bibles were urinated on, burned or used as toliet paper. In most cases, the the mruder victims blood were wiped of the hands of the murders with the pages of our bibles.

If you have children, imagine your child witnessing the rape and murder of all of his female relatives as well as the murder, scalping and removal of their skin to make lampshades and cover books!

IN ADDITON ALL JEWS HAVE AS YOU PUT IT descended from the orginal people that lived in Caanan. That is because, we all come from Caanan orginally, no matter where our parents, grandparents or great grandparents come from.

You see we believe that "our people were cast into the wind and that Jews were therfore speard accross the globe" That is not a word for word translation from the Torah, or as non jews call it the old testament, but the translation is literal for our purposes.

BTW if one is Christian, one follows the Old and the New testament, therefore, Christians are taught that "G-D cast us to the wind"!!!!

SO YOU SEE WE ALL CAME FROM CAANAN ORGINALLY AND FRANKLY WE URDER THE RIGHT TO LIVE WHERE WE WANT TO.

THE VAST MAJORITY OF US, JEWS LIVING OUTSIDE OF ISRAEL, WANT PEACE AND WANT TO HAVE PALESTINIANS LIVING IN A COUNRTY OF THEIR OWN, NEARBY TO ISRAEL. HOWEVER, THAT IS NOT VERY EASY WHEN THE CONTROLING PARTY OF THE PALISTIANS, WHO WERE JUST ELECTED WANT TO WIPE ISREAL OFF OF THE MAP AND FRANKLY WANT TO KILL ALL JEWS EVERYWHERE!

'Take care, Jay

Quote Originally Posted by jfmcdowell357
    And are you Jewish because of your religion or are you Jewish because your people are actually descended from the orginal people that lived in Caanan? There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE. I personally have a problem with anyone claiming Israel as a homeland who are of European descent and converted to the religion Judasim. Those people have the same claim to the LAND in Israel as I do as a Christian, (NONE). Now if your people actually CAME from Israel/Palenstine/Caana (we could go on and on...) and you are seeking a return, nonwithstanding the religious reasons of why you were DRIVEN out in the first place, I apologize. But given that there are approximately 5.2 million Ashkenazi Jews in America, I'm inclined to believe that your ancestors somewhere in Europe converted to Judasim and now your acting as if you are the same people that inhabitated Caanan. That's just plain wrong. If we start classifying groups of people according to their religion then I am quite sure that Christians and Muslims will have longer and more impressive lists as well.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    <<Voice mail technology was developed in Israel.>>

Ouch! So when I am frustrated by stupid Voice Mail menus.... I should blame who??

I wouldn't list that as a positive accomplishment.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    I just want to know how a thread about avatars turned political.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    fear teh kitty started it: see post# 12
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Leave it to people that scan these posts for potential trolling and they can turn any thread into a pointless political argument. Neither of the posters have the power to change themselves to accept others and they are trying to convince others they are right and everyone else is wrong.
    These two were arguing in another posr that was closed by mods, when i saw them dragging the fight into this thread i asked the mod to close this one too.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    fear teh kitty started it: see post# 12
    fear teH Kitty also tried to end it:
    and if you want to continue this topic, please do so in the other thread
    Pay attention!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    I am not a prude but a new member just posted with avatar that i think crossed the line

"webfrog" posted a bloodied head of a cow or calf without a body lying on a table.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones
    I am not a prude but a new member just posted with avatar that i think crossed the line

"webfrog" posted a bloodied head of a cow or calf without a body lying on a table.
    This one is okay

So are pedophiles

Showing some a$$ crackage is good too

Always nice to see a Cute Kitty lickin' his sack

And THIS ONE is by far the most offensive.

Seems no rhyme or reason.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    If I were a Christian, perhaps this might offend?

Being flipped off...

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Not only is that one OK, I demand to see the rest of the series!

Surur
    Truer words were never spoken...
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    This one is okay

So are pedophiles

LMAO
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    It's simple. One can not be separated from one's beliefs. The whole notion of "offensive" is a function of one's beliefs--whether the object of the offense be an avatar, a cartoon, a smart phone, an operating system,........

Often, we categorize things as "religious" or "political" or {enter category of choice}, but the reality is, everything we say, do and think, is a function of our beliefs--about ourselves and the world in which we live. And those beliefs will be brought to the surface in any interaction that lasts longer than a half second. (And, whenever you have more than one person saying, doing or thinking, there will be some level of conflict)
    Yeah those avatars are pretty interesting don't ya think? I'm sorry I think I'm going to change my avatar now, well just to upset someone else's day...
    I'm so Great I'm jealous of myself!
    This one is okay

So are pedophiles

That is awesome...messed up but awesome.
    Insertion's "Hello Kitty" avatar gives me the willies. That dancing little cat is creepy and evil.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Yeah my wife loves that Hello Kitty thing. Something about it just isn't right...I bet Insertion will have the Monkeys face appear on Hello Kitty. Just wait....
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast