1.    #1  
    Sprint
    Treo 650
    When a thread is started from a SMS convo my replies are in black (as per my settings), but the other parties reponses are always pink (unless i set mine to pink then their replies turn blue not good either, i dont want pink in my message box anymore)

IIRC i remember reading that this couldnt be changed. i couldnt find the thread.

Anyway i was just checkin to see if anybody came up with anything to change this yet?
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Not to worry. Pink is the latest thing. It's the new black. Real men have pink SMS.

Can you tell that I don't have a meaningful answer to your question?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    Not to worry. Pink is the latest thing. It's the new black. Real men have pink SMS.

Can you tell that I don't have a meaningful answer to your question?
    Just in case you wanna order one
    Please send money to Toughguy.com (we only take cash )

IF ITS THE NEW BLACK, I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE FIRST TO DISCRIMINATE
    Last edited by Franko515; 02/13/2006 at 01:03 PM.

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Can't change the color, as far as i know...BUT you can make it apply only to their names and not their text. In mine, all text is black.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Can't change the color, as far as i know...BUT you can make it apply only to their names and not their text. In mine, all text is black.
    SHYT

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Same here
    everyone I SMS chat with is in purple. now I know pink is the new black, and I also know dam well purple is not the new pink...how u gonna make me feel better?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    ok this wasn't bothering me before...but the purple is now. no matter what color I make me, everyone else is purple. how do I change this?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    ok this wasn't bothering me before...but the purple is now. no matter what color I make me, everyone else is purple. how do I change this?
    Your in denial, thats not purple. ITS PINK

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    Your in denial, thats not purple. ITS PINK
    no, its purple, just wait til i get home to my PC and give you a screenshot, its as purple as barnie.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    I never noticed it till reading this thread. Thanks a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeReaction
    I never noticed it till reading this thread. Thanks a lot.
    me too! I think I might have a complex now
    There's always next year!
    On my Unlocked GSM Treo 650 the sender's name is in kind of a pastel purple, but not pink.

There's an option to color just the name or the whole message, but I could not find a way to change the color of messages I receive.