1.    #1  
    I recently finished listening to the audiobook for Alexander Hamilton, by Ron Chernow. It's a great book, and extremely detailed. And of course, we all know how it ends. As I was listening to the reader speak of Burr's wandering following the duel, I was amazed that a sitting VP of the United States could shoot someone! I mean, it is almost so absurd as to be stranger than fiction (and indeed, I think there is a Shakespearean element to the whole tale). I thought about it for a while, but let it slip my mind pretty quickly.

And of course, later that day I hear that Cheney had shot someone. The situations are different (I hope), but just to be safe, I'm not going to ponder any particulalry disasterous scenarios for a little bit while my powers to dictate the future wane.
    Right. Cheney called out an elderly lawyer. Quail (Or would that be "Quayle") shotguns at 30 yards. #8 shot. Yep. This is just like Burr/Hamilton.

This was a hunting accident. Some are calling it negligence. It was, but not Cheney's. When you separate from the hunting party it is on YOU to safely rejoin.
  3.    #3  
    I know it was an accident. I was amazed at my pondering a VP with a gun, when at the same time, some lawyer was laid up in the hospital, looking like swiss cheese because of the VP. Interestingly, both didn't have to worry about reelection...
    Hi, I know it isn't funny, but some how, I cannot stop laughing,. The Veep, who acts like he is perfect, who had better things to do then to go to Nam,. Shoots someone. The late night talk shpw host are going to have a field day. Shame the Veep's good friend, Scalia was there also.

Notice that the Veep's office did nto disclose this and had no comment when it finnaly came out? Take care, jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Hi, The other thing is, I am suprised that the Veep did nto drop dead from the stress and his bad heart, Also funny how they forgot the follow the fair disclosure law. In fact, Scott Mclenallan was taking press questions not the veep's office. i wonder why, maybe his press sect. is afraid if the the press takes it too hard, the veep will shoot the press sect or the press. LOL< LMAO Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group