Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 102
  1.    #1  
    link

    Thought the lefties here would get a kick out of this.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    link

    Thought the lefties here would get a kick out of this.
    They don't give a crap. Unless he shot and killed the President. Then they'd laugh and have a party.


    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3. #3  
    Leno, Letterman, Conan... Oh man! These guys are going to have a field day.
  4. #4  
    I'm no lefty, but I can't resist:

    The Gang Who Couldn't Shoot Straight - confirmed.
    So can Cheney now tell John Murtha he HAS been in combat?
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
  5. #5  
    All I can say is, don't go on a hunting party with Cheney and Bobby Knight.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6. #6  
    It just goes to show that safety has to be the first priority and that accidents happen to everyone. No real issue of politics here ATM ;-) I haven't hunted myself, but I have shot trap and skeet (among other shooting) and I have seen people act very reckless. ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  7. #7  
    The guy who got shot must have been a democrat.
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  8.    #8  
    Don't be so serious! Just posted it cause it was funny (although almost tragic).

    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    It just goes to show that safety has to be the first priority and that accidents happen to everyone. No real issue of politics here ATM ;-) I haven't hunted myself, but I have shot trap and skeet (among other shooting) and I have seen people act very reckless. ;-)
  9. #9  
    I guess no one will ever mess with the Veep Now!







    By the way- it was a Republican friend that got blasted by some stuff from the gun (not the "bullet" I understand)- he also evidently did not announce himself, as you are supposed to do when near someone shooting...

    We'll see if he gives to Republicans in the future.... If a true friend he'll probably laugh it off. Supposedly it is not life-threatening.
    "Everybody Palm!"

    Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
  10. #10  
    Guns don't shoot people, Vice-Presidents do!
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Don't be so serious! Just posted it cause it was funny (although almost tragic).
    I put smiley faces in there ;-) How else can I make it not so serious?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  12.    #12  
    sorry t, I did not put a .

    duane that other stuff is called buckshot.
  13. #13  
    Insertion- love the new avatar. Glad to see you ain't afraid of the 15th century mentality that seeks to dominate the world these days.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    Insertion- love the new avatar. Glad to see you ain't afraid of the 15th century mentality that seeks to dominate the world these days.
    If you see a Munk head rolling down the street, please notify my next of kin.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  15. #15  
    The last thing poor old Harry Whittington remembered before being shot, was **** Cheney saying "You're either with us, or against us..."
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  16. vw2002's Avatar
    Posts
    904 Posts
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    #16  
    I will second gasmeister's statement in that insertion's new avatar is awesome!!! way to go!!
    I gotta have more cowbell
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    If you see a Munk head rolling down the street, please notify my next of kin.
    My guess is that it will be preceded by a dozen turbined, bearded ones!
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    The guy who got shot must have been a democrat.
    Or maybe Cheney thought the guy had a RMD.... rifle of mass destruction.
  19. #19  
    He probably questioned our policy in Iraq!

    And I'm not sure I'd call this hunting. They were on a "private game preserve," with half tame animals that are probably so used to human contact they have no sense of fear. These "game preserves" are an abomination. If people want to hunt, let them seek out real game, in the real wild.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    He probably questioned our policy in Iraq!

    And I'm not sure I'd call this hunting. They were on a "private game preserve," with half tame animals that are probably so used to human contact they have no sense of fear. These "game preserves" are an abomination. If people want to hunt, let them seek out real game, in the real wild.
    I'd rather go hunting with Cheney that ride in a car with Teddy K.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions