Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Am I the only one who thinks the SSN wasn't adequately blacked out?
    Not Now.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    No, no, no. Cheney is aiming at a bird and the human walked in the path of the gun. The hypothetical human jumps in the path of a car that is going say 45 mph, they can't move out of the way. You lack hunting etiquette and you have a liberal mind. The two combined have you saying (to me) ridiculous statements.
    Let's settle this. They are both at fault. Cheney should have not have been swinging to shoot without knowing his surroundings and the other fellow should have called out. End of Story.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060214/...NlYwMlJVRPUCUl

this guy has actually been dead since thursday -- it's all spin since then

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolkiT
    I agree they are both at fault.. never denied that.. my point is that in the articles they only focus on the victim being at fault.. that just didnt sound right to me..

I think the train/car analogy doesnt quite work here..
    Lets use another one: golf..
    In golf ettiquete the person who lies furthest from the hole always plays the ball, the other players stay behind him.
    If a player break that rule, the golfer should still pay attention before he shoots. But like hunting (I presume) when he is in mid swing it is virtually imposible to stop the shot..

With hunting I wonder how hard it is not to pull the trigger while you are tracking your target..

I'm not an expert on this matter nor do I pretend to be, but common sense tells me that the shooter should watch what he is shooting before he pull the trigger..
    Ahh, once the hunter lines up the target, they normally have tunnel vision and focus on what they want to hit.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  5.    #85  
    That's my problem with tk's view. But maybe a better question for tk is 'do you think Cheney could of stopped, but didnt'?"

Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Ahh, once the hunter lines up the target, they normally have tunnel vision and focus on what they want to hit.
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060214/...NlYwMlJVRPUCUl

this guy has actually been dead since thursday -- it's all spin since then
    Joe! Where you been hiding? I haven't seen many posts from you lately.
    When hunting birds, I thought it was wrong to kill them when they were on the ground / taking off. I guess I heard wrong...
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Joe! Where you been hiding? I haven't seen many posts from you lately.
    oh, around...

Maybe they should send Cheney to look for Osama
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Maybe they should send Cheney to look for Osama
    I am sure he would love to line him up in the sights.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    hey guys, you know what?

its still safer to go hunting with **** cheney than it is to take a ride with ted kennedy!!!!!
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    hey guys, you know what?

its still safer to go hunting with **** cheney than it is to take a ride with ted kennedy!!!!!
    I'm sure that's been said before, but it bears repeating. In fact, I think history shows that its not safe for women to take a ride with ANY Kennedy.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Nice try, Cheney. No one gets away with playing Al Capone in the Untouchables.
    I am sure he would love to line him up in the sights.
    His boss might not approve. How do you a member of a family that has funded multiple business ventures you have undertaken ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_R._Bath
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    His boss might not approve. How do you a member of a family that has funded multiple business ventures you have undertaken ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_R._Bath
    Really can't comment, your post is difficult to read.
  16.    #96  
    CHENEY WAS WASTED WHEN HE SHOT HARRY

Well, he had a beer at lunch, but I thought I would add some sensationalism to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    hey guys, you know what?

cmon lets be original.. I've seen this in like 12 different places already lol

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    cmon lets be original.. I've seen this in like 12 different places already lol
    Well it is only used in response to comments on the hunting accident, both are old and stale now.
    Well it is only used in response to comments on the hunting accident, both are old and stale now.
    Unless you're part of the Washington press corps. Then this is the biggest issue of our time. You'd think it was as big as the Burr-Hamilton duel. It makes one wonder if the press doth protest too much.
    It's nice to see people talking about Burr-Hamilton. It is such a great story.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast