Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Go to the link. There is no op/ed by whoever runs that website. It is all links to media outlets around the world. So to answer your question, no I don't. Islam is creating hatred to the Western world by not standing up to this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    do you think that the link on your signature might be spreading some hatred towards islam and arabs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Go to the link. There is no op/ed by whoever runs that website. It is all links to media outlets around the world. So to answer your question, no I don't. Islam is creating hatred to the Western world by not standing up to this nonsense.

So, in you words "Islam is creating hatred to the Western world by not standing up to this nonsense" Should I watch out for all islamic people?

Your objective is for us to see this? Are you sure nobody in the islamic world is standing up to this nonsense?

You obviously have some prejudices towards the islamic faith and their believers.

As for being racist, you still have not defined it so I won't use it and neither should you.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Yes Islam is creating a problem by not recognizing the problem. No, not all Muslims have terror in their souls. Islam as a whole needs to rise up and not only condemn the killings, but demand they stop. You'll hear of a cleric denouncing it and the next day you'll hear of three more demanding a cartoonist to die. You don't see a problem with that?

Have no prejudices against peaceful Muslims and I hate Muslim terrorists.

Regarding racism, I'm not going to get in a pissing match on the definition, if your curious look it up.

So, in you words "Islam is creating hatred to the Western world by not standing up to this nonsense" Should I watch out for all islamic people?

Your objective is for us to see this? Are you sure nobody in the islamic world is standing up to this nonsense?

You obviously have some prejudices towards the islamic faith and their believers.

As for being racist, you still have not defined it so I won't use it and neither should you.
    I should have listened to daThomas... I guess I won't bother for a definition of prejudice either.

hey "MAN" any links to peaceful Muslim sites? would be nice to see how islamic people should act...
    I'll leave that research to you. Again, the webaite below links to many reputable media outlets throughout the world.
    I'll leave that research to you. Again, the webaite below links to many reputable media outlets throughout the world.

I'd rather go straight to the "reputable media outlet" and the not so reputable to get both sides of the story...
    I guess you have to get slanted news somewhere.

I'd rather go straight to the "reputable media outlet" and the not so reputable to get both sides of the story...
    Yeah the O'Reily Factor...theres a downer.
    I'm so Great I'm jealous of myself!

Yeah... I better just stick with getting my news from one source.
  10.    #90  
    OOh. Like MSM? The worst of them all .. NPR and PBS?

Fox and Rush are slanted to the right enough to offset all the MSM's left "bias".
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    3rd time mentioning this...the site below is not an op/ed, they provide stories via links to reuters, cnn, guardian, aljazeera, msnbc, foxnews, chrstn sci, abc, etc. They do NO news reporting, simply spread the peaceful news of the day of another beheading or suicide bomber.
    3rd time mentioning this...the site below is not an op/ed, they provide stories via links to reuters, cnn, guardian, aljazeera, msnbc, foxnews, chrstn sci, abc, etc. They do NO news reporting, simply spread the peaceful news of the day of another beheading or suicide bomber.

sounds like good replacement for my.yahoo.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345