1.    #1  
    Hello Everyone,

I didn't see an actual forum for this, so... This seems as good a place any any to get started.

I just bought myself a new Treo 700w yesterday and while looking for some apps to install I ran accross this site.

Its rather funny, I also run a site and I use vbulletin forum software like you guys do here, for the backend and Database. Powerful software

My site, deals with discussions about IT certifications, with Test Vouchers as well as Test prep Questions of the week.

Anyway, I must say, I love my Treo and you can expect to see more of me
    Welcome aboard to TreoCentral!

Since you are a 700w user, any support/feedback you can add is sure welcome. Just visited your site, cool arcade area.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I've put alot of time into the site

Dont worry about the feedback, and millions of questions over time I'm sure! LOL
    Did you start your site with version 3.5.2 already or upgraded to 3.5.2?
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I'm no Mod, dagnabbit, but this thread should either be in 700w, or probably now OT.

Maybe we can get a Mod to move it?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    No, I started using 2.0 but blew it up when I tryed to upgrade to 3.0 and ended having to start over

Luckily I had alot more success when upgrading to 3.5

Sorry insertion, we are getting a little off topic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomshawk
    Sorry insertion, we are getting a little off topic
    Oh I don't care. Theres no quicker way of derailing a thread than getting me to post.

It was bound to happen.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Done!

Darn teh munk, always gets off balance!