Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 914
  1.    #781  
    Then I demand they be killed!
  2.    #782  
    Imam praises London terror attack

    My Imam is wise, he lives in Britain, but hates Britain and likes for all British to be murdered.
  3. vw2002's Avatar
    Posts
    904 Posts
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    #783  
    inflexible world view, huh? you know, that's amusing, particularly as it seems significant portions of muslims in many parts of the globe appear to be the most inflexible people in the world, judging from their actions - their complete intolerance to other religions and cultures.

    Down with the infidel, as they say.

    I don't think that sentiment breeds much love and understanding from the rest of the world, do you? I also don't think it helps other muslims who are trying to assimilate into western cultures avoid, well,...grievances, either.

    just as another poster has stated in this thread earlier, other religions are often completely oppressed in muslim nations, and practicing another religion could lead to loss of one or both hands, a limb or what's becoming more common.... a life.
    you want flexible? how about talking to some of the muslims in these countries where the name of the game is either conversion or death? Do you think we should concern ourselves with the grievances of people like that?
    you are quick to criticize " the american west" for its compassion for other nationalities and traditions, but how tolerant exactly are these same cultures to us?

    you don't think MY world view is flexible? I point you to those muslims nations who lynch, behead or maim christians as infidels and I rest my case. if you want to understand where a certain lack of compassion on my end comes from, I believe I would start there.
    I gotta have more cowbell
  4. TomUps's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #784  
    Why is the US intrested to back up a tiny state so fare away? (Israel)
    1. Citizens of Israel were not dancing in the street in celebration during 9-11
    2. Citizens of Israel are not repeatedly calling for the destruction of the US
    3. Israel is our ally, if it wasnt for them we would have been fighting a Nuclear capable Iraq.
    4. Israel newspapers and elected officials dont blame every negative world event on the US.



    What we should be asking ourselves is why do we support other countries in the middle east. Last I checked we give over 4 billion a year to Egypt. Almost as much as we give Israel. Open up a newspaper in Egypt and you will find constant Anti-American and blantant Antisemtic commentaries.
  5. #785  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    1. Citizens of Israel were not dancing in the street in celebration during 9-11
    2. Citizens of Israel are not repeatedly calling for the destruction of the US
    3. Israel is our ally, if it wasnt for them we would have been fighting a Nuclear capable Iraq.
    4. Israel newspapers and elected officials dont blame every negative world event on the US.



    What we should be asking ourselves is why do we support other countries in the middle east. Last I checked we give over 4 billion a year to Egypt. Almost as much as we give Israel. Open up a newspaper in Egypt and you will find constant Anti-American and blantant Antisemtic commentaries.
    That's why I say leave that place.. They don't appreciate what we give them.. And they way they live, they will eventually kill each other anyways. We try to give them civil nation but I don't see that in the near future and is very sad! Then the same people that want us out will want us to come back or will ask if we can help fund them.. A DAMN SHAME if you ask me.
  6.    #786  
    Another one of our heroes who is now enjoying sex with many virgins killed at least 19 muslims including children.

    Suicide Bomber, Attacks Kill 19 in Iraq

    Surur you Americans would never have the bravery to kill themselves for their religion. You would never have the guts to kill women and children in the name of Islam.

    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    How about you argue the muslim case, and I'll argue the American/Western side? Maybe it will be a learning experience for us both?

    Surur
  7. #787  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Another one of our heroes who is now enjoying sex with many virgins killed at least 19 muslims including children.

    Suicide Bomber, Attacks Kill 19 in Iraq

    Surur you Americans would never have the bravery to kill themselves for their religion. You would never have the guts to kill women and children in the name of Islam.
    ATM, try a bit harder.

    Anyways, in my role as the great American Imperialist...

    You Muslims need to get over yourself and your so-called grievances. History has steamrolled over you, and no amount of guerrilla fighting will reverse that. The last 500 years show the west has the formula for success. Do you really want to go back to the 15th century? If so, why do you keep emigrating to my country?

    Surur
  8. TomUps's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #788  
    and no amount of guerrilla fighting will reverse that
    I guess I dont consider blowing up children in pizza parlors, and cutting off the heads of innocent people on videotape guerrilla fighting. But, Im not muslim.
  9. #789  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    I guess I dont consider blowing up children in pizza parlors, and cutting off the heads of innocent people on videotape guerrilla fighting. But, Im not muslim.
    When's the last time you fought a guerrilla war then?

    Surur
  10. TomUps's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #790  
    When's the last time you fought a guerrilla war then?

    About the same time that Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and all the rest of the wackos have........Never!
  11. #791  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    About the same time that Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and all the rest of the wackos have........Never!
    Talk is so easy. Wait till your homeland is occupied.

    Surur
  12. #792  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Talk is so easy. Wait till your homeland is occupied.

    Surur
    That is one of the dumbest posts in this thread (and that's saying a lot).

    What should we wait for? That another country "could" occupy the US. This would be a tall order...but let's say it happens. Ok, we're occupied...now what do you expect? Does this give the US the right to blow up pizza shops? To behead foreign reporters? Suicide bombers?
  13. #793  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    When's the last time you fought a guerrilla war then?
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    I guess I dont consider blowing up children in pizza parlors, and cutting off the heads of innocent people on videotape guerrilla fighting. But, Im not muslim.
    So surur, you're OK with the deliberate targeting of civilians using extremely brutal tactics? Those tactics place the perpetrators outside the bounds of civilization. They should be treated accordingly.

    The implication you make that if our homeland were "occupied" we would somehow become animals like the jihadists is as offensive as it is unproveable.
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
  14. vw2002's Avatar
    Posts
    904 Posts
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    #794  
    NEWS FLASH!!! if al qaeda hadn't bombed anyone on 9/11, they wouldn't have had to worry about foreignors occupying their land!!!!

    hey, listen! if radical islam wants SO badly to be left alone by western countries, then radical islam should leave western countries alone. period.

    and sure you can argue that 9/11 and iraq had little to do with each other, but the fact is, that if bin laden hadn't bombed us, the iraq and afghanistan invasions would never have taken place. the worldwide abuses of arabs would never have occurred.

    al qaeda has brought this foreign occupation on their own people. SORRY, pal! occupation is what you get when radicals bomb another country. you DONT get off easy. this should be extra incentive to muslims to bring these lunatic cells in to justice if they disagree (as they say they do), with their radicalism here!

    and yes, talk is SO easy.

    you don't want your lands occupied? then don't behead people, bomb our countries or kill packs of innocent people in yours. case closed.
    Last edited by vw2002; 02/13/2006 at 02:13 PM.
  15. #795  
    I do want to say that I saw something on tv that I "thought" was a very positive thing. Somewhere there was a normal protest (i.e. muslims throwing rocks and acting like fools) and it appeared that a guy was confronting the violent protestors and yelling at them to stop. He was in their face. Now to be honest, I was sick this weekend and the sound was off, but this is what it "looked" like. I was impressed and was hoping more muslims would get to the point where they realized that this was stupid and did something about it. But then again...I could of been completely wrong with my soundless interpretation!
  16. #796  
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    if al qaeda hadn't bombed anyone on 9/11, they wouldn't have had to worry about foreignors occupying their land!!!!

    hey, listen! if radical islam wants SO badly to be left alone by western countries, then radical islam should leave western countries alone.

    and sure you can argue that 9/11 and iraq had little to do with each other, but the fact is, that if bin laden hadn't bombed us, the iraq and afghanistan invasions would never have taken place. the worldwide abuses of arabs would never have occurred.

    al qaeda has brought this foreign occupation on their own people. SORRY, pal! occupation is what you get when radicals bombing another country. this should be extra incentive to muslims to bring these lunatic cells in if they in fact disagree with their radicalism here!

    and yes, talk is SO easy.

    you don't want your lands occupied? then don't bomb our countries. case closed.
    That is the single most idiotic post ever.

    Are you forgetting the last 10 pages about Jewish occupation of Palestine, with American support?

    Do you actually think everything started at 11 September 2001? Dont you ever pay attention?

    Surur
  17. TomUps's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #797  
    This is the problem folks. Killing children in Tel Aviv accomplishes nothing. When muslims can finally realize Israel isn't going anywhere and they must live side by side in peace this madness can stop. Sorry Surur, I know if it was to people like you, you would march every jew into the ovens.
  18. #798  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Do you actually think everything started at 11 September 2001? Dont you ever pay attention?

    Surur

    Um...yes? I do actually believe that 9/11 was the catalyst that set off America. It was the reason we started to invade parts of the middle east. Would we have invaded Iraq without 9/11...maybe...eventually...who knows. But 9/11 sure did get us over there quicker!
  19. vw2002's Avatar
    Posts
    904 Posts
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    #799  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    That is the single most idiotic post ever.

    Are you forgetting the last 10 pages about Jewish occupation of Palestine, with American support?

    Do you actually think everything started at 11 September 2001? Dont you ever pay attention?

    Surur

    ive read over your statements here, surur. i think as far as idiotic statements, YOURS take the gold.

    you resort to namecalling, classic! why dont you concede the fact that if al qaeda hadnt bombed america, your lands wouldnt be occupied as they are now? can you address this fact? or will you continue to evade that point?

    dont you ever pay attention, surur? it looks to me like your attention is SELECTIVE. you choose only what fits into YOUR view of the situation.
  20. #800  
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    That is one of the dumbest posts in this thread (and that's saying a lot).

    What should we wait for? That another country "could" occupy the US. This would be a tall order...but let's say it happens. Ok, we're occupied...now what do you expect? Does this give the US the right to blow up pizza shops? To behead foreign reporters? Suicide bombers?
    Whats with you people? Cant you understand a hypothetical situation. I did not say anyone was going to occupy your country. I meant you could not talk until your country was occupied.

    If America was occupied, say by China, in 2075, are you and your children just going to roll over and eat your bamboo shoots?

    Surur

Posting Permissions