Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233343536373843 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 914
  1. #641  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Surur obviously gets off on trying to belittle people (especially, apparently, Americans).
    OK, maybe its just Californians

    Surur
  2. #642  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    http://headheeb.blogmosis.com/archives/023085.html

    Not being allowed to decide the course of a country and being denied political power based on your ethnicity IS racist. If that was the way it worked in Israel it would be racist in the extreme.

    I am surprised you are arguing this point. But then if I can argue that terrorism is justified ...

    Surur
    You just got finished saying that Arabs were allowed on the Knesset.
  3. #643  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    You just got finished saying that Arabs were allowed on the Knesset.
    Not Palestinians (the ones blowing themselves and other up). Not the ones in the occupied territories. Only the ones who did not flee the creation of Israel in 1948. Only the Arabs within the old borders are allowed to vote.

    Surur
  4. #644  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Not Palestinians (the ones blowing themselves and other up). Not the ones in the occupied territories. Only the ones who did not flee the creation of Israel in 1948. Only the Arabs within the old borders are allowed to vote.

    Surur
    Don't you see what you're saying? They don't vote in Israeli elections because they sit under the PA! They vote in PA elections.
  5. #645  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Don't you see what you're saying? They don't vote in Israeli elections because they sit under the PA! They vote in PA elections.
    You mean the Israeli Bantu Stans?

    Surur
  6. #646  
    If they want to merge with Israel and become part of Israeli society then they would also be able to vote in Israel. But they'd rather "drive Israel into the sea".
  7. #647  
    You are forgetting the land they lived on was being controlled by Israel, and that Israeli's were building whole towns on the occupied ground. Also in the view of the Palestinians the whole of Israel is occupied territory.

    Surur
  8. #648  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Thats pretty racist. Anyways, Israel is a democracy. There are 12 Arabs in the Knesset currently, about 10% of the Knesset.



    http://www.knesset.gov.il/faction/en...eng.asp?PG=106

    Surur
    Google me this,

    How many Jews are on the Saudi Arabian Council of Ministers?

    How many Jews are on the Iranian Majles-e-Shura-ye-Eslami? (Hint: Eslami should tell you something)

    How many Jews in the Jordanian Parliament?

    Syria??

    But none of these would be racist or anti-Semite, now would they?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9. #649  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    You are forgetting the land they lived on was being controlled by Israel, and that Israeli's were building whole towns on the occupied ground. Also in the view of the Palestinians the whole of Israel is occupied territory.

    Surur
    Well, those are the breaks, you know? Israel bought the land and then fought for the land. Its pretty much theirs regardless of what the Palestinians believe. That's a far cry from calling Israel racist.
  10. #650  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Google me this,

    How many Jews are on the Saudi Arabian Council of Ministers?

    How many Jews are on the Iranian Majles-e-Shura-ye-Eslami? (Hint: Eslami should tell you something)

    How many Jews in the Jordanian Parliament?

    Syria??

    But none of these would be racist or anti-Semite, now would they?
    Egypt? Lybia? Yemen? Qatar? Oman? ...
  11. #651  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Egypt? Lybia? Yemen? Qatar? Oman? ...
    Well...thought I'd limit it. You know, time constraints and all.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  12. #652  
    I'm getting tired of doing your research. I hope you actually knew the answer before you asked the question.

    Egypt
    Muslim (mostly Sunni) 94%, Coptic Christian and other 6%

    Iran
    Shi'a Muslim 89%, Sunni Muslim 9%, Zoroastrian, Jewish, Christian, and Baha'i 2%

    Jordan
    Sunni Muslim 92%, Christian 6% (majority Greek Orthodox, but some Greek and Roman Catholics, Syrian Orthodox, Coptic Orthodox, Armenian Orthodox, and Protestant denominations), other 2% (several small Shi'a Muslim and Druze populations) (2001 est.)

    Syria
    Sunni Muslim 74%, Alawite, Druze, and other Muslim sects 16%, Christian (various sects) 10%, Jewish (tiny communities in Damascus, Al Qamishli, and Aleppo)

    Israel Proper
    76% Jewish, 19% Arab - total 6.8 million
    Occupied Territories
    95% Arab, 5% Jewish - total 4.2 million



    So when was the last time a party with less than 5% of the vote was represented in any country?

    Surur
  13.    #653  
    You should resent it. It should **** you and 2 billion minus the Muslim terrorists off enough to do something about it. Regarding kkk, I don't even know any kkk members. I don't even know what religion they may or may not believe in. I doubt they are mainstream. If they are still around they are an extreme minority. Although there is a West Virginia Senator that is kkk member (or is that ex-member?).

    Quote Originally Posted by redbelt
    I resent that. There are terrorists carying the Quran. They are to Islam is what the KKK (with flaming crosses) is to christianity.

    ...
    ...
    just our wackos are more I guess..

    Still, I resent that.
  14. #654  
    Suru, you didn't answer the question. Which of those countries has a Jew sitting in government?
  15.    #655  
    Came in late, you kidding me?! They crazed muslim dogs would murder a Jewish politician!

    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Suru, you didn't answer the question. Which of those countries has a Jew sitting in government?
  16. #656  
    By the way, since we're discussin populations. Do you ever wonder why there were only 400,000 to 700,000 Arabs in the British Mandate at the turn of the 20th Century, less than 1 million in 1949 and yet there are over 4 million "refugees" there now? Why do you suppose that is?
  17. #657  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    I'm getting tired of doing your research. I hope you actually knew the answer before you asked the question.
    Why do I need to know the answers when I have Google boy at my service. Besides, I'm too stooopid to look things up

    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Egypt
    Muslim (mostly Sunni) 94%, Coptic Christian and other 6%
    Not Christian and "Other", specifically. Give me his/her name.
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Iran
    Shi'a Muslim 89%, Sunni Muslim 9%, Zoroastrian, Jewish, Christian, and Baha'i 2%
    Again, not "Others..." A specific name(s) of the Jew(s).

    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Jordan
    Sunni Muslim 92%, Christian 6% (majority Greek Orthodox, but some Greek and Roman Catholics, Syrian Orthodox, Coptic Orthodox, Armenian Orthodox, and Protestant denominations), other 2% (several small Shi'a Muslim and Druze populations) (2001 est.)
    Don't even see "Jew" amongst the list. For someone so superior in intellect, you didn't follow instructions.
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Syria
    Sunni Muslim 74%, Alawite, Druze, and other Muslim sects 16%, Christian (various sects) 10%, Jewish (tiny communities in Damascus, Al Qamishli, and Aleppo)
    Jews are so samll they don't event rate a 0%? Interesting. Again, his/her name please. Hell, there are so few, his/her name should pop right up!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  18. #658  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Suru, you didn't answer the question. Which of those countries has a Jew sitting in government?
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $none$, $but$ $then$ $he$ $would$ $have$ $to$ $get$ $there$ $by$ $the$ $normal$ $democratic$ $process$, $and$ $due$ $to$ $the$ $small$ $number$ $of$ $Jews$ $would$ $need$ $to$ $be$ $elected$ $by$ $Arabs$. $Also$ $many$ $of$ $these$ $countries$ $do$ $not$ $have$ $normal$ $democratic$ $processes$, $and$ $some$ $also$ $have$ $restrictions$ $on$ $the$ $religion$ $of$ $the$ $heads$ $of$ $state$ $and$ $ministers$.

    How is this relevant to leaving 20% of your nominal population, and 50% of the people you rule unrepresented?

    Surur
  19. #659  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Also many of these countries do not have normal democratic processes, and some also have restrictions on the religion of the heads of state and ministers.

    How is this relevant to leaving 20% of your nominal population, and 50% of the people you rule unrepresented?

    Surur
    Ohhhh...sounds like bias to me! But it's not Israel, so bias doesn't matter
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  20. #660  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Ohhhh...sounds like bias to me! But it's not Israel, so bias doesn't matter
    We were talking about the demographics of Israel, were we not. Not Egypt.

    Surur

Posting Permissions