Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    So was Germany in 1942
    ???

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Unlike others, I form my opinion based on research, not what I heard in the Presidential Address.

Surur
    Nice Dodge.....if true, then you should be MORE qualified to answer Insertions questions
    The sad truth of the of the matter with that is that as you can see with Surur, their hatred for America would then change to "See they are not helping us....kill them!" and bring it back on our shores with unmolested time to plan, prepare, and grow in strength to increase their chances of success to do just that.

Has this ever occured?? Or is this just some illogical fantasy?

Surur
    Only for their favoured country, Israel.

Surur
    Well, it seems stability in Israel means more stability for Israel's neighbors. No? I mean, Egypt has about $50 Billion worht of stability.
    Nice Dodge.....if true, then you should be MORE qualified to answer Insertions questions
    Err, I did?

Surur
  6.    #566  
    Hobbes, a lot of talk, but you have not been able to refute any of my statements. I'm the one with the evidence.
    Surur
    Difficult to refute comments that have nothing to do with the thread topic.

my personal favorite...
    I can conceive of an evolutionary process whereby hunting young children for fun result in stronger, more productive adults, much like tadpoles and frogs.
    Is it appropriate to kill a child if you knew he would grow up to be Hitler?
    When the Americans where exterminating the Natives...
    The Irish riot, the English riot, L.A. riots. The real hypocrisy here is to see these people as very different from yourselves. Any group that feels itself disadvantaged can riot. Wasn't the Boston Tea Party a riot?
    shouldn't America be supporting measures to reduce global warming unconditionally
    So 100 000 Iraqi's die due to American intervention, and the country is in chaos, and all you care about is a few westerns who's throat got slit in cold blood (as happen in alleys in America daily)?
    Err, I did?

Surur
    You should put your answers outside of the quote.
    The sad truth of the of the matter with that is that as you can see with Surur, their hatred for America would then change to "See they are not helping us....kill them!" and bring it back on our shores with unmolested time to plan, prepare, and grow in strength to increase their chances of success to do just that.
    No matter what we do we'll be in the wrong. I just don't get why Muslims hate americans. We are always there for them financially and support. When the Tsunami's hit how much did USA give for the victims. We were the first one there. And that would include any natural disaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Well, it seems stability in Israel means more stability for Israel's neighbors. No? I mean, Egypt has about $50 Billion worht of stability.
    Well, its not doing Palestine any good, is it? But those American made Hellfire missiles sure aim good. Thats why Israel likes using them.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Difficult to refute comments that have nothing to do with the thread topic.

my personal favorite...
    I think the palestinians have a right to fight for their land, and it would be pretty pointless to fight a losing battle.

They don't send their tanks and helecopters to fight because they don't have any. They fight any way possible and are labled terrorists.

Their methods have made a difference and guess what!!!! they get some of their land back.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Well, its not doing Palestine any good, is it? But those American made Hellfire missiles sure aim good. Thats why Israel likes using them.

Surur
    Tell your Palestinian buddies to stop blowing up innocent people and I'm sure the hellfire would stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    I hear crickets chirping in the background as Surur's punk card falls to the floor.
    BWAH!!!
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    I think the palestinians have a right to fight for their land, and it would be pretty pointless to fight a losing battle.

They don't send their tanks and helecopters to fight because they don't have any. They fight any way possible and are labled terrorists.

Their methods have made a difference and guess what!!!! they get some of their land back.
    What is "their land"?
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Tell your Palestinian buddies to stop blowing up innocent people and I'm sure the hellfire would stop.
    Tell your jewish friends to give their land back. All of it.

Surur
    Err, I did?

Surur
    Sorry my mistake....did not see your answers inside the quote.

So if you do not hate America can you name 5 things positive that America has done for the world?

If you do not support terrorists, can you admit that purposely targeting and killing innocent men, women, and children for any reason, no matter who it is done by, is wrong?
    Tell your jewish friends to give their land back. All of it.

Surur
    Dude, get over it. They bought the land, then they fought to keep it and won, fair and square.

What more do you want?
  18.    #578  
    Please, let me answer for him...

The USA has killed millions and stole the Native America's land, should Hitler been killed as a baby?, Iraq is an unjust war, christians killed millions hundreds of years ago, so it makes sense Mulsims are doing it now, cutting a head off is not as big of a deal as USA planes dropping bombs on resistance fighters, you would be much more productive if you hunted your children, the boston tea party was a riot and in conclusion USA is causing global warming. There I answered your question.

If you do not support terrorists, can you admit that purposely targeting and killing innocent men, women, and children for any reason, no matter who it is done by, is wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez

Clinton offered 97% of the land demands in a treaty, the palestinians refused because they didn't want the land but would only settle for the utter distruction of all of Isreal. Nothing less.

Using the means available is one thing, the big difference is WHAT and WHO they target. Isreal has taken precautions to try to only target terrorists. The terrorists take precautions to target innocent men, women, and children...not soldiers, gov facilities, and military targets. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

So do you support the practive of blowing up children eating dinner with their families for political gain?
    Because the single biggest problem area in the world at present is due to American intervention. Thats why.

Surur
    And to what would you attribute the problems in this area of the world during the 3000 years prior to America's existence?