Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Hobbes, a lot of talk, but you have not been able to refute any of my statements. I'm the one with the evidence.

Surur
    This is a really annoying internet debate tactic. Cut-and-paste a half a page of articles lifted from some anti-American webstie and then tell everyone else they haven't responded to your points.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Hobbes, a lot of talk, but you have not been able to refute any of my statements. I'm the one with the evidence.

Surur
    Yes, there is plenty of evidence that terrorist are killing innocent women and children. Yes, there is plenty of evidence that the terrorist are proud of killing unarmed women and children. Yes, there is plenty of evidence that the terrorist are doing this in the name of their religion. Yes, you have provided plenty of evidence that you support this practice.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Maybe America is over-involved?

Surur
    Maybe we should pack up our toys and go home.

I bet you'd be the first to protest over America not doing anything about the next big world mess.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Maybe America is over-involved?

Surur
    Or, not involved soon enough depending on which of your personalities is at the keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Yes, there is plenty of evidence that terrorist are killing innocent women and children. Yes, there is plenty of evidence that the terrorist are proud of killing unarmed women and children. Yes, there is plenty of evidence that the terrorist are doing this in the name of their religion. Yes, you have provided plenty of evidence that you support this practice.
    I wasnt aware America was changing their name to Terrorist, but it seems appropriate.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Maybe we should pack up our toys and go home.

I bet you'd be the first to protest over America not doing anything about the next big world mess.
    Do you really thing America is single-handedly holding the world together. Thats so arrogant.

Surur
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I wasnt aware America was changing their name to Terrorist, but it seems appropriate.

Surur
    I'm done. Can't continue to debate with someone who is delusional.
    Do you really thing America is single-handedly holding the world together. Thats so arrogant.

Surur
    Why is it so different than you thinking America is single-handedly tearing the world apart.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    I'm done. Can't continue to debate with someone who is delusional.
    Its impossible to debate someone who will say anything. But its not impossible to sit and poke fun at them.
    Redbelt.....I am curious if you still stand behind Surur after all this?
    Surur, simple questions. Read these. DO NOT USE GOOGLE. Please form your own opinion

1. Do You Hate America? (yes/no)

2. Do you support Terrorism? (yes/no)

3. Do you belive Israel has the right to exsist? (yes/no) if yes;

4. Do you accept Israel as a sovereign nation? (yes/no) and

5. Do you accept that Israel has the right to defend her borders? (yes/no)

Again, these are yes or no questions. DO NOT ANSWER WITH ASSININE LINKS TO SOMETHING IRRELEVANT TO THE QUESTION.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Why is it so different than you thinking America is single-handedly tearing the world apart.
    Because the single biggest problem area in the world at present is due to American intervention. Thats why.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Surur, simple questions. Read these. DO NOT USE GOOGLE. Please form your own opinion

1. Do You Hate America? (yes/no)

2. Do you support Terrorism? (yes/no)

3. Do you belive Israel has the right to exsist? (yes/no) if yes;

Again, these are yes or no questions. DO NOT ANSWER WITH ASSININE LINKS TO SOMETHING IRRELEVANT TO THE QUESTION.
    I hear crickets chirping in the background as Surur's punk card falls to the floor.

Surur
    I'm getting tired of this dumb cartoon. I say lets just leave them be and let them kill their own and have our guys come back. Apparently they don't want the freedom that we are trying to give them so let them be. They don't know and can't live civilized.
    Because the single biggest problem area in the world at present is due to American intervention. Thats why.

Surur
    So was Germany in 1942

Surur
    Wait, just the other day you said that American intervention was the source of stability in the region.

1. Do You Hate America? (yes/no) No

2. Do you support Terrorism? (yes/no) No

3. Do you belive Israel has the right to exsist? (yes/no) if yes; No

Unlike others, I form my opinion based on research, not what I heard in the Presidential Address.

Surur
    Wait, just the other day you said that American intervention was the source of stability in the region.
    Only for their favoured country, Israel.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizd4Life
    I'm getting tired of this dumb cartoon. I say lets just leave them be and let them kill their own and have our guys come back. Apparently they don't want the freedom that we are trying to give them so let them be. They don't know and can't live civilized.
    The sad truth of the of the matter with that is that as you can see with Surur, their hatred for America would then change to "See they are not helping us....kill them!" and bring it back on our shores with unmolested time to plan, prepare, and grow in strength to increase their chances of success to do just that.
    Unlike others, I form my opinion based on research, not what I heard in the Presidential Address.

Surur

TADA! Another non-answer.

Edit--answers should not be part of the original quote. A quote is, after all, a quote.