Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Either way, neither Rove nor Dean is calling for the burning of embassies, the kidnapping of foreigners, or the murder of infidels, so it's NOWHERE close to what the clerics are fanning in the Muslim world.
    However, it is in the same vein.
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Its a nasty country which bullies all the smaller countries to further its own ends. Very simple.
    Yes. All our evil goals like spreading freedom and democracy. Nasty business, that.

One wonders where so much hatred (what other explanation is there for your willingness to swallow any and apparently all negative stories or even innuendos about America?) comes from.

Can you name for me just one country you feel has had a more positive impact on the world than America?
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    A by-product of all the lies he told, no doubt. Some sort of Pinocchio-like complex, I'm sure.

Lies?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    You gotta be kidding.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Um, no. Not in the same vein at all. How can you even make a statement like that?

Is Rove calling on SF to be burned to the ground? Is Dean asking for the kidnapping of conservatives?
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    You gotta be kidding.
    Political manipulation through religious beliefs.
    Quote Originally Posted by phurth
    One wonders where so much hatred (what other explanation is there for your willingness to swallow any and apparently all negative stories or even innuendos about America?) comes from.
    He can't get a visa.
    I'm back!
    Is Dean asking for the kidnapping of conservatives?
    I didn't mention Dean. What is this Dean bashing thing today? Did Rush Lintball focus on Dean on his show today or something?
    I'm back!
    I didn't mention Dean. What is this Dean bashing thing today? Did Rush Lintball focus on Dean on his show today or something?
    I don't listen to Rush. Never have, never will.

You didn't, but someone else did in response to your Rove statement. I brought them both together and said that neither would stir the pot the way the fanatics in the Middle East are.
    I'm back!
    Does you kool-aid have vodka in it today?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I would venture to say that everyone who takes the time to go to the polls to vote has some sort of beliefs the gravitate towards when making their selection. Is there anything wrong with that? If you do not consider you beliefs (religious or otherwise) how do you determine what to back and what to vote against, do you just say this person is democrat so I vote yes, and this admendment came from a republican so automatically no
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    Does you kool-aid have vodka in it today?
    I wish!
    How similar are Omans (sp?) riling up people over the blasphemous cartoon and Karl Rove whipping up the religious right with gay marriage?
    One difference is obvious: the Imams would have gays stoned to death. Marriage is the least of the list of concerns of a gay Muslim person in the Mid-East.
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    I reviewed my posts. I never said America was responsible for 20 000 000 deaths in war (except on the Native Americans). If you are going to misquote me and attack straw men it makes the conversation a bit pointless.

Surur
    Must be getting dizzy from all the spinning
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I reviewed my posts. I never said America was responsible for 20 000 000 deaths in war (except on the Native Americans). If you are going to misquote me and attack straw men it makes the conversation a bit pointless.

Surur
    Look at post # 491. One of your personalities typed that line. Actually one of them typed 20,000,000 million.

Surur
    Ahem.

Running total : approx 19 600 000

Guess how many Americans died in WW II? 418,500

WOW, the sacrifice!!

Surur
    Post #354. You can Google the most obscure "news" websites on the internet but you can't find your own posts from 10 pages back?

You're right, this conversation has gotten pointless. You've gone from arguing in circles to complete amnesia.
    I'm back!
    So, DAMMIT thats not 20,000,000!!!!onE!<ShiFt>1

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Look at post # 491. One of your personalities typed that line. Actually one of them typed 20,000,000 million.
    Naw, that wasn't him, that actually was me. He just quoted me.
    I'm back!