Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Do you even KNOW that Hawai was stolen from the ruling family, and annexed by America in 1898? Sheesh...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii

Surur
    And thank goodness. Do you know what the Japanese did to the Chinese? Do you think the Hawaiians would have been spared?
    Hello.... Repatriate FROM ISRAEL to their countries of origin. (USA, Russia etc)
    Again I ask, should the UK repatriate you back to the land of your fathers?
    Hello.... Repatriate FROM ISRAEL to their countries of origin. (USA, Russia etc)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogra...migration_rate

Surur
    Why? These people are Jews. They want to go there and live. Hello!!!! So, it's good to rip Israelis out of their homes, and force them to live elsewhere? Nice of you to tell them where they should live.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    It seems to me that in Sururs world we'd be better off without the USA, and dagnabbit, if we can drive the Jews into the sea...all is good!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Looks like the process has started already. Its not as impossible (or crazy) as it appears.

Jewish exodus threatens state's composition

By Inigo Gilmore
    LONDON SUNDAY TELEGRAPH
    November 2003

JERUSALEM Alarm over emigration levels is growing among Israel's political leadership as the country's Jews seek to escape the violence of the Palestinian uprising and deepening recession.
    The government wants to bring another million Jews to Israel by 2010. Yet figures released by the ministry responsible for helping new immigrants show that an estimated 760,000 Israelis are living abroad, up from 550,000 in 2000.
    Just 23,000 people are expected to move to Israel this year, the lowest figure since 1989.
    Tzipi Livni, who heads the Ministry of Immigrant Absorption, has described immigration as being in a "tailspin."
    Christine Shalev, 36, who has a 3-year-old daughter, made the decision to join the exodus when her best friend left for Canada two months ago.
    "Israel is falling apart and enough is enough," said Ms. Shalev, who works for a delivery service in Tel Aviv. "I feel trapped here but I hope in Canada I can find my freedom."
    Hard-line Israeli politicians are eager to boost the Jewish population to underpin their claim for more land.
    Yet Interior Ministry figures show that a quarter of the Americans who have come to Israel since 1989 have left.
    On Internet bulletin boards such as Janglo, aimed at English speakers in Jerusalem, many emigrants are selling off possessions before they leave the country.
    Demographers have warned that at the present rate, Jews will become a minority in Israel and the occupied territories within 20 years.
    Michael Jankelowitz, a spokesman for the Jewish Agency, a government body responsible for bringing Jews to Israel, admits the scale of the challenge facing the government.
    "There is big concern about what is happening," he said. "This is why finding a peaceful resolution is so important. At the moment people do not see a solution and this is the tragedy. The insecurity drives them crazy. It's like Russian roulette you don't know when it is going to hit you."
    Emigrants are reluctant to talk about their departure because Jewish immigration to Israel is the cornerstone of Zionism, the Jewish national movement.
    The late Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin once described Jews who emigrated as the "lowliest of parasites."
    Many families head for Canada. So far 6,000 Israelis have moved there this year, double last year's total.
    One couple, who did not wish to be identified, are leaving even though they only returned to Israel in June after three years in New York. Third-generation, university-educated Israelis, their grandparents were pioneers in building the state.
    "I feel betrayed," said Hila, 37, whose husband, Dror, is also 37. "I don't want to raise my children in such a brutal society. ... My grandparents had such high ideals. What has become of Israel makes me so sad and bitter."
    http://www.washtimes.com/world/20031...5546-1459r.htm

Surur
    Looks like the process has started already. Its not as impossible (or crazy) as it appears.
    I see your glee.

Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Again I ask, should the UK repatriate you back to the land of your fathers?
    If my presence was causing an enormous amount of trouble, and I was actually receiving a state subsidy (e.g. many fake Asylum seekers) and was a drain on the state, I would kick myself out.

In fact I contribute every day in an essential service, and am compensated commensurately. I pay more tax than most people. Not quite the same situation, is it?

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I see your glee.
    Maybe I'm just better informed? I've heard ignorance is bliss, but never really believed it. I prefer knowing what I'm talking about.

Surur
    If my presence was causing an enormous amount of trouble, and I was actually receiving a state subsidy (e.g. many fake Asylum seekers) and was a drain on the state, I would kick myself out.
    Ohhhh, buddy!!! Theres at least 6 million or so people here in Southern California I wished thought that!

Maybe I'm just better informed? I've heard ignorance is bliss, but never really believed it. I prefer knowing what I'm talking about.

Surur
    Hardly. I think you're anti Israel.

But continue to try and create this aura of Superiority.

In fact I contribute every day in an essential service, and am compensated commensurately. I pay more tax than most people. Not quite the same situation, is it?

Surur
    So Israelis are a drain on the State of Israel? And what did the land look like before they got there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Hardly. I think you're anti Israel.

But continue to try and create this aura of Superiority.
    Just a run-of-the-mill Leftist. All of the worlds ills can be traced back to one of two points: America or economic disparity.
    So Israelis are a drain on the State of Israel? And what did the land look like before they got there?
    A drain on America, and a cause for conflict in the Middle East. Hence America is a cause of conflict in the Middle East. It IS actually logical.

BTW, if I received a $2.6 billion in aid and $ 3 billion in loan guarantees in 2005 (which I will likely default on), I can also make things grow on rock, no matter how practical.

If they need aid they are not supporting themselves, despite the picture they are trying to convey of "Making the Desert Bloom". Its all propaganda.

Surur
    A drain on America, and a cause for conflict in the Middle East. Hence America is a cause of conflict in the Middle East. It IS actually logical.

BTW, if I received a $2.6 billion in aid and $ 3 billion in loan guarantees in 2005 (which I will likely default on), I can also make things grow on rock, no matter how practical.

If they need aid they are not supporting themselves, despite the picture they are trying to convey of "Making the Desert Bloom". Its all propaganda.

Surur
    It wasn't a rock, it was a swamp. And the Jewish settlers started to make the land usable long before they were even a state.
    Apparently the aid to Egypt was protection money, for the benefit of Israel. How convenient.
    So you're actually saying that America was a source of stability rather than instability. Hmmm.
    Guys, its been fun, but I REALLY need to go to bed. In conclusion, the world is pretty complicated, and there are no ACCEPTABLE easy answers

Surur
    So you're actually saying that America was a source of stability rather than instability. Hmmm.
    Stability to Israel yes, which is a source of instability to the rest of the Middle East. Presumably for their own strategic reasons.

Surur
    In the same way that we should repatriate the Jews, by removing them from the Holy Land they want to live in.

Guys, its been fun, but I REALLY need to go to bed.
    Good nite.
    In conclusion, the world is pretty complicated, and there are no ACCEPTABLE easy answers

Surur
    Which is exactly why you'll be back in here tomorrow.

20.    #440  
    surur the difference is our military does not purposely kill civilians. on the other hand muslim murderers blow themselves up to kill civilians. your cite mentioned civilians killed by usa b/c civilians were harboring terrorists. you googler.