Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    Treo sighting?

    Looks like Pom Pom is using a Treo, what do you think?

    It's a bout 1/2 into the SB email..

    http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail143.swf
  2. #2  
    BUWAHAHAHAHA!!!
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Treo sighting?

    Looks like Pom Pom is using a Treo, what do you think?

    It's a bout 1/2 into the SB email..

    http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail143.swf
    It appears so, and he did all of that without a single reset. See, the 650 works pretty well as advertised.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    It appears so, and he did all of that without a single reset. See, the 650 works pretty well as advertised.
    650??? That clearly was a 700P running Cobalt!

    We've been scooped by Homestarrunner!

    I BELIEVE!
    I'm back!
  5. #5  
    Thanks for the laugh. I forgot all about strongbad and his friends.

    I think someone took note of the fact that "... technology is something cool and you don't know how it works and if it breaks, you have to buy a new one."
  6. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    650??? That clearly was a 700P running Cobalt!

    We've been scooped by Homestarrunner!

    I BELIEVE!
    I see the light
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  7.    #7  
    LOL, gald y'all like it...
    The email rang some truth too...
  8. Cartman's Avatar
    Posts
    700 Posts
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    #8  
    This was so funny when it gets to the part starring the Treo!


    http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail143.html
  9. #9  
    <merged>
    Already posted

Posting Permissions