1.    #1  
    Its only about the 700 these days. I check new posts and itís always about the D+++n 700.
    I find my enthusiasm to read new posts not the same as it was anymore.
    Do others fell the same way?
    It's new. If there is ever to be a new PalmOS Treo, you'll see that talked about. No different than those last few people with 300's never seeing anything new posted about that.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I love my 650.
    It is the best PDA ever.
    Oh yeah, it has a phone, e-mail and Internet access, as well.

I just want it to be faster.
    Can I have EV-DO?

Oh, excuse me, that would be talking about the d**n 700P.

You can exclude 700w from new post search by using the following fyi:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=103530

Also, just wait a couple months... You'll have a ton or new palmos treo posts to read.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Yes, don't worry. When the new Palm OS Treo appears, we'll reclaim the board!! I will be here with bells on!!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Yes, don't worry. When the new Palm OS Treo appears, we'll reclaim the board!! I will be here with bells on!!
    WOW, you with bells and I will owe Jimmie a hug and Insertion a dance on a table. . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    WOW, you with bells and I will owe Jimmie a hug and Insertion a dance on a table. . . .
    I've got a fist full of dollar bills, just waiting for that dance!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Don't you dare try to insert those in the waistband of my pants. . .

Did this thread go Off Topic yet?
    Remember, any funny dances may lead to an earlier then expected trip to the rubber room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Don't you dare try to insert those in the waistband of my pants. . .
    Trust me, I'd much rather have LT up on the table, but she ain't offering.

Alas, I'm stuck with Perry in a G-String.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Trust me, I'd much rather have LT up on the table, but she ain't offering.

Alas, I'm stuck with Perry in a G-String.
    That's what YOU think.

Also, I don't think G-strings are comfortable for guys, but tight underwear is cool.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Well, everything is about comparing the 700w to what is out on the market, which is pretty reasonable. I have a 650 and I enjoy reading about these comparisons. As a result, I've realized that no matter how good the hardware of a smartphone is, if it is not running the Palm OS it is not worth the trouble.

Al
    Dying for a Treo 700p light at the end of the tunnel.
    That's what YOU think.

Also, I don't think G-strings are comfortable for guys, but tight underwear is cool.
    Underwear?? WTF is that??

Insertion.....is your Avatar Large Marge? (from Pee Wee Herman's Big Adventure movie)
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Insertion.....is your Avatar Large Marge? (from Pee Wee Herman's Big Adventure movie)
    Hehehe....This post should answer that once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    You can exclude 700w from new post search by using the following fyi:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=103530

Also, just wait a couple months... You'll have a ton or new palmos treo posts to read.
    I've used this and it works great for me. Also use it on mobile. Cuts down on the reaeding.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Underwear?? WTF is that??
    OK, how about briefs? Sound better?

Unless your post means you don't wear underwear at all.

OK, how about briefs? Sound better?

Unless your post means you don't wear underwear at all.
    What do you think?

btw, there is a prize package given for the correct answer.
    Last edited by Insertion; 02/01/2006 at 09:00 AM.