Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hoser, my "Bal'mer" friend.
    Keep rooting for those transplanted Cleveland Browns with the multi-talented Trent Dilfer.

Fassel made his guarantee, we have honored it, and now

"We don't need no steenkin guarantees"

Just the fact that we are 3 point 'dogs, is enough to stoke the fires.......

GO GIANTS!!

Andy (from Jersey)

Originally posted by flacks
    Hoser, my "Bal'mer" friend.
    Keep rooting for those transplanted Cleveland Browns with the multi-talented Trent Dilfer.

Andy (from Jersey)
    They are NOT the Cleveland Browns now any more than the Colts are still the Baltimore Colts!!!! Being a Bal'mer fan I can honestly say that I know how the Cleveland fans feel. However, the day that the Colts left Baltimore is the day I stopped rooting for them. I personally would have strangled Mr. Irsay (sp?, I've blocked that name from my memory!) had I had the chance.

We waited for years to get another team in Baltimore. Sure, it sucks that it had to happen to Cleveland, but...

THEY ARE NO LONGER THE CLEVELAND BROWNS!!! THEY ARE THE BALTIMORE RAVENS!!!

Ok, rant mode off. Gee that felt good. I think I need a crabcake on crackers.

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the Heck! It's what I want!
    Keep rooting for those transplanted Cleveland Browns
    Andy (from Jersey)
    is it just me or does anybody else find it ironic that a guy from Jersey, cheering for a New York Team, is talking about 'transplanted teams'?

(jokes aside...i agree with Mr. Penn in this article...it Jersey should get the Giants and NY should keep the Jets)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news/ap/...whoseteam.html
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
    But the Giants only transplanted 7 miles. Their corporate HQ's used to be @ 10 Columbus Circle, Manhattan. They used to play at Yankee Stadium. It's closer to the Meadowlands from Columbus Circle, then it is to Yankee Stadium.

Anyway, they probably would have changed their name to the NJ Giants, but they have been incorporated since 1925 as the New york Football Giants.

That's the past....

You Bal'mer fans are all alike. You probably think Cal Ripken's streak was a big deal. All he did was go to work everyday for many years. He will go to the Hall of Fame.

If you or I go to work everyday for many years, we get a paycheck and alot of accrued leave. But I digress...

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You probably think Cal Ripken's streak was a big deal. All he did was go to work everyday for many years. He will go to the Hall of Fame.

ugh...baseball...

GO LEAFS (which are sucking badly right now.... )

GO RAVENS!!
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
    As a NJ Jets season ticket holder, I regret that I have to root for the Giant's. But as a loyal NY'er, I am go ing with Kerry Collins & Company. I despise what Art Model did to Cleveland (lot's of friends there).
    Go Big Blue!
    dabirk
    Dave B (Grandpa Geek)"If it ain't broke, don't fix it yet!
    BUT IF IT IS PLEEZ FIX"
    To my Bal'mer friends.....
    You made my Big Blue into Black and Blue.

Congratulations....

Tony Siragusa is from the next town over (Kenilworth, NJ), and the signs all over said "Go Giants"-"Go 'Goose". I'll let you know if they let him bring the trophy home...

Until Super Bowl XXXVI,

Go Giants!! (the early favorites) & Let's Go Mets!
    once again, thank you to all but 2 of the CBS pre-game (especially Ditka! It was fun watching him and Steve Young back-peddle after the game!) and all but 1 of the ESPN crew for picking the Giants yesterday!!

Just makes the win that much sweeter!!
    I guess I have to eat crow
    The better team won. Big Blue was a great disapointment. I can not say "wait till next year cause I am still a J-E-T-S
    fan
    dabirk
    Dave B (Grandpa Geek)"If it ain't broke, don't fix it yet!
    BUT IF IT IS PLEEZ FIX"
    Originally posted by dabirk
    I guess I have to eat crow
    shouldn't that read 'eat raven'?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123