Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    With your thinking does thay mean, everytime you go to see a romance movie in the future, you are ging to call it that straight movie, instead of the title. It's going to get kind of confusing when you go to the theater.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Don't be scared of the religious christian right, be scared of extreme Islam who wants the whole world to be under the law of islam.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert
    It doesn't matter who started it, who continues it or what ever, what matters is it is time to stop it. I find the irony of all of it, is that so many of the "christian right" who listen to people like pt Roberston and his ilk on how to vote and just look at the statements and behavior of leaders like him. Jay
    good point
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    With your thinking does thay mean, everytime you go to see a romance movie in the future, you are ging to call it that straight movie, instead of the title. It's going to get kind of confusing when you go to the theater.
    I don't plan on seeing any romance movie in the near or distant future, gay or straight. But if I were to see a straight romance movie, I'd call it an effen chick flick. Is this okay with you, or are you going to try and train me to comform to your definitions of what I should refer a movie as.

Do you not deny that Brokeback Mtn is about about gay cowboys? What the Hell is the harm in saying that? Are you afraid of Gay people? Hush now, don't mention the "G" word...

Star Wars is about aliens. Should I shut my mouth about that too? How should I describe that movie Mr. Thought Policeman? The Godfather is about Mafioso's. Is that offensive to you? What should I refer to it as? Private Ryan was...?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Sorry. I don't see your point. I'm certainly not the one hyping the movie as a gay cowboy movie. I know nothing at all about the movie other than that it is a gay cowboy movie. That is what the movie is about, is it not? That is what gives it its hook. A movie about a straight ballet dancer could just as easily be called "that straight ballet dancer movie" and not be disdainful.

Perhaps this film and its fans are just a bit too self-important. Perhaps the film is trying to tweak the majority in our society (why else take the archetypical American masculine character and make him gay?). I don't know, but I also have no desire to see it - but not for any of the above reasons. It just doesn't interest me.
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12