Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    long time passing?

This place has been dead lately. Are all the lefties drinking the Kool Aid because of W's rising poll numbers? His success in Iraq? Alito's pending confirmation?
    What Drug Are You On, Read Hwta Is Going On In Congress, Gas Prices Are On The Rise Which Means Bush's # Will Go Down!
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    The majority of them got offended their post counts didn't count anymore in O/T.

That and I don't think I have it in me to explain every little thing to them anymore. Their little minds can't handle it.
    Btw, even if you disagree with someone does it does not give you card blanche to name call. One is hardly a Pinko for not liking Bush. I know a number of conservative reps, who dislike bush as well as liberals. Are they Pinkos too? Ps this is something that the paid tv and radio personalities should also remember. Barry Goldwater and William F Buckley are/were very conserative, but he was not rude, as is Rush and Anne Coulter. The lack of civility is was appauls me! Take care, jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  5.    #5  
    Jay, if the shoe fits...
    No the shoe does not fit, recently Ann Coulture said that Katie Curic was like "ava Braun. because she would not let Ms. Coulture's views go without be challanged.

No matter what you think of Ms. Vouric, she did not sleep with the largest mass murder the world has known. Ms. Coulture and her ilk , need top grow and learn a little manners. If Ms Coulture was nto ahppen with wat was said and/or done Ms. coulture should have said what and why, in stead all she did is make a fool of herself.

Look at all the things Rsh Linbauch hgas said about drug addicts and now look at his problem.

The true irony for him is that he is now hard of hearing. the portion of that issue that is not commonly know, and I got this from my rheumotolgist, who has a number of patients on the same rx that Rush got addicted to, Oxycondine, is that a side effect of over use of the rx is hearing loss.

Shame is that Rush did that to himslef. Sad think is that the rest of us not just have to hear him, we have to pay the price for his "addition".

Take care, Jay
    Perhaps all of us Leftie-Pinkos would rather spend time discussing matters with people who respect our opinions, even if they disagree.

Call me crazy but phrases such as, "Their little minds can't handle it," and "Are all the lefties drinking the Kool Aid..." don't inspire in me a reason to engage, nor give me any confidence that either of you are actually interested in meaningful discourse.

Or were you just looking to sling a little mud and/or start a flame war?
    The whiny minority always out-posts the contented majority.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert
    The true irony for him is that he is now hard of hearing. the portion of that issue that is not commonly know, and I got this from my rheumotolgist, who has a number of patients on the same rx that Rush got addicted to, Oxycondine, is that a side effect of over use of the rx is hearing loss.
    Who the Hell doesn't know this? What, you think you're Woodward or Bernstein breaking a story?

Well 1911, looks like maybe you have some new drones to play with.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Dear Indicator, Well Said And High Time Someone Said It, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!
    I heard of his problem, remind us what Rush said about drug addicts.

Look at all the things Rsh Linbauch hgas said about drug addicts and now look at his problem.
    Shame is that Rush did that to himslef. Sad think is that the rest of us not just have to hear him, we have to pay the price for his "addition".
    Man - go back and re-read your post (if you can). Then let's talk about drug use.

ps - I'm just kidding - we've all posted from the Treo before.
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    Hi, He think they are emothinall weaklings who are ruing society. In additon, he does not beleive the public should be paying for rehab. That is all fine and good,as he is rich, why should we pay for his rehab.

With all of his suing and carring on, he should consider that his cleaning lady saved his life by turing him in. (He has sued and lost agaisnt the fed and state government of Florida, to prevent the governemtn to see the actually ammount he was suing and if he went to multiple drs, drug seeking multiple rxs.

Controlled rx's need to be checked by the dr and pharm. to make sure they are not getting and/or taking too much of it. He had his hosuekeeper/cleaning lady, buying his extra Oxycondon under multpel names as well as he doing the same. In otherwords, he had a major drug problem.

Odd thing is, he never had compasion for those who becoem accidental addicts.

Frankly he should have taken the RX as directed. Then he shouidl ahev gone to physical therapy/occupational therpay, with an exercise program to help lower or get rid of the pain!

As I expected he lost the cases. Liz Taylor was smarter about it, once out of rehab she turned in the drs, who she sought out to write multiple rxs. All of them lost their lisc. and I am not sure, but I think jail time was also involved. She could have gone to jail, but tunred them in stead. After all, Liz and REush's drs, knew it was illegal and did it anyway!

In stead Rush wrapped himslef with the American Flag, trying to block the gov from looking at his medical files, which will not be published as a way of drying up his and others illegal pipeline to what can be a very dangerious rx.

An iteresting side issue to this is, that people with chronic pan, not just a flair up in pain, (ie you throw your back uot of line, eventaully most of the oain goes away, that is a temporar flair up in pain. as opposed to a condition like Lupus which pain never goes away! Peopel ithe chronic or ongoing./never ending pain, usually do not get hooked on rx's. The latest research on chroic pain thinks it is a hormonal reaction. Most often peole get addicted to pain killers once the pin has subsided. for those of us how unfortunately have chroinic, or ever ending pain additon, is extremely rare.

In most cases people like Rush and Liz, take the rx in order nto to have pain, they think they still need i, but by that time it is an additon, not a cure dor the pain, as most of the pain is alread gone. the remaining pain, is very real, but can be treated with out rx's.

His addiction is scaring many people, who I know who use the drug for ongoing chronic pain treatments. they are very comcerned that the over use of the drug , illeagally that is, will cause the fda, to sop production of the rx.

BTW it is called hillbilly herion on the street and a 100 bill bottle goes for anywhere from $800 to $2000.

I am lucky, the strongest thing is was on for chronic pain so far has been fentenal. (sp), AKA Duragesic pain patches, which is very strong , but did not help me. It was in the form of stick on patches. I gave them back to the dr.

However after both spinal surgeries, I was on morhine and then perocet, which we discovered the hard way I am allergic to.

Sorry to highjack the thread.

I truly feel sorry for Rush and the rx problem and hearing loss. I do not like him, but I do not wish him ill. Franly, I am not sure others, with all of the name calling would be so gracious of liberals. After all, the comment of pinko liberal doesn't exactly bode well in my book. I wonder if it was Hillary Clinton who was additcted to Oxycondin, what the comments would be. Take care, jay
    Right here CS! Just chillin' watching the Abramoff fallout.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    Thanks PDX, take care, Jay
    My crack was in response to the question in thread title. LOL.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    OOPS, Thinking that Bush lied about Iraq and is a jackass, does nto make you a pinko, no matter what 1911 says!
    Yeah. I'd rather be called a commie pinko liberal faqqot than a backwards conservative anyway.
    I rather not be called anything other than an American with his own opinion. I am sick and tired of people trying to villiy an opinion with a nasty label. I am partlically sick of the nastiness in politics. Years ago, the gentelman, who designed particialy hateful set of commericals, (in this case for the GOP). On his deathbead, said what he did was wrong. All it did was bring even more hatered to the surface.
    Sad but true. Don't hold your breath waiting for these right wingers to be civil.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast