Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    yes, cant wait!!!!

huh? hint: see sig.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    You've got me asking? You getting another kid or getting married the 6th time?
    Yup, I cant wait either! Today SciFi Channel ran all the episodes from the 2nd seasons first half. Cant wait for Adama to kick some Adm. Caine arse.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Thank God! I thought I was alone with this afflicition. And you KNOW the season opener will be a two-parter!

Boomer is pretty much a hotty. Grace Park got married a few months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    ...Boomer is pretty much a hotty. Grace Park got married a few months ago...
    Yes, she is quite hot. I however lust for Katee (Starbuck) Sackhoff and Kandyse McClure.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Anyone else feel like the second season had different writers? The first season the drama and action felt effortless. 2nd season seemed forced and pretty thin, actually.
    I agree the first season and espically the full 3 hour version of the first episode was spectacular!

16 hours to go!
    Windows media center "tivo" set and ready!
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    Grace Park got married a few months ago.
    no she didnt.

Felipe
    I watched the half-hour special on the new season (or half season, whatever). It was cool. I was surprised that Apollo didn't have an American accent. Where is he from?

By the way, isn't Number 6 WAY better looking in the scene where she looks normal, when she explains she isn't in a chip, but that the guy is just crazy?

(going to double check my DVR now....)
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I'm not going to make it!
    Frack
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    feldercarb!
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    4:54 remaining...
    Ok, its 8:19 EST. I have the beer chilling, a bag of microwave popcorn unwrapped and in the micro with the timer set. I have also taken care of my "husbandly" duties and my wife promisses to leave me alone at 10pm to lust after "Starbuck"
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    always be Honolulu, HI
  16.    #16  
    i liked it, but it felt like a 2 parter. I wish they would of just shown the 2 hours. It wasnt like atlantis had some shocking episode that they need to show.

btw, it was origianally supposed to be one show, but went 20 minutes over and was broken up into 2, according to producers pod cast.

any how, i cant beleive it took 25 minutes to get to see my girl. even though she was beat up, it was nice to see her. she needs to eat though, she is too skinny.

so, another wait for the next episode.

i dont think starbuck is going to kill the admiral, but fich will. I dont this she will not follow orders, but she just wont get the chance. I got a feeling they dont realy want this character to go there.

to me, starbuck was in shock while the old man was giving her this order, but fich was looking at the admiral like, the f-ing witch. and he seems to be in pain on what they did to the civilians. so, i think he will kill her but i could be wrong
    Felipe
    I agree, I think a mutiny on the Pegasus is a very likely storyline.
    car_designer
    I think Rosalyn will cap Caine.
    I think Fich orders the Marines to keep Adama safe, and Starbuck doesn't go through with her orders. I think Caine lives on to be a problem in a future episode.
  20.    #20  
    OK, after thorough review of next weeks episode (I saw it again), i think gina will kill her (or atleast try).

if you noticed the wrist of the person who has the gun, it has bruises. making me think she does it.

I can see caine not getting killed, but in the podcast the producer the producer kept saing her fate was determined already.
    Felipe
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast