Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    OK, after thorough review of next weeks episode (I saw it again), i think gina will kill her (or atleast try).

if you noticed the wrist of the person who has the gun, it has bruises. making me think she does it.

I can see caine not getting killed, but in the podcast the producer the producer kept saing her fate was determined already.
    The scifi.com page has a scrolling shot of someone (female) holding a pistol to Caine's head. She's wearing a bracelet...could be a handcuff. I don't know how Gina would get alone with Caine unless she escaped somehow (Baltar?), got a hold of a pistol and broke into the admiral's quarters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    I can see caine not getting killed, but in the podcast the producer the producer kept saing her fate was determined already.
    I better start listening to the podcasts again.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    another great season!
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
    AAAAHHHH!! TOO MANY [spoiler alert here]s!!
    Quote Originally Posted by car_designer View Post
    another great season!
    It jumped the shark.
    Agreed.

It seems that the writers are making things up as they go along - as opposed to having planned this out from the beginning.
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    Agreed.

It seems that the writers are making things up as they go along - as opposed to having planned this out from the beginning.
    EXACTLY. As evidenced by the glowing red spine action in the pilot which was quickly dropped. The whole, can't really tell the diff between a cylon and human bit drove me bat-$hit crazy but I swallowed it to enjoy the show then turn around and everyone is a cylon?!?

Nope. Writers didn't have a clue where they where going. Maybe with a year between seasons they can get on track but they're losing me.
    I always thought the Baltar-as-cylon tease was quite a stretch, but they played it for so long that I was willing to accept it. Starbuck-as-hybrid, I might accept because they laid down the history of her mom and the cylons and her mom's convictions that she had a destiny. But when stuff like this happens, I wonder why I'm wasting time watching this show. I should stick to shows with more plausible storylines like Lost.
    Wow. Not only am I out of the loop, I didn't even know that there was a loop.
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    I should stick to shows with more plausible storylines like Lost.

ROFLMAO!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12