1.    #1  
    We are #1!!!
    Congrads to the Horns! This was the first college school I wanted to go to (while moving around as a Navy brat). Since I ended up in NC, Texas turned out to be a bit far...I was pulling for them!
    That was a great game from a spectator's view, accept that I was up to 1 AM EST watching
    The entire bowl season has been good. Lots of back-and-forth games going on to the final moments.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    That was a great game from a spectator's view, accept that I was up to 1 AM EST watching
    Yeah, after being up 'til 1 for the UGA/WV and FSU/PSU games the previous nights, I just couldn't make it through the whole game last night. I missed a terrific ending.

Go Horns. I was pulling for you, I'm over USC. They're like the Patriots of college ball right now.
    I'm back!
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    way to go - I sat thru the agony of three OTs on Tuesday night (GO JOE!) and couldn't make it to the end of last nights game.

Glad to see TX won.
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    VY is the best player I have seen, including CW(Charlie Ward). I mean take a look at these stats.

V. Young, QB
    30-40, 267 yds
    19 Rush, 200 yds, 3 TDs

I am going to post this in the CFB thread as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    VY is the best player I have seen, including CW(Charlie Ward). I mean take a look at these stats.

V. Young, QB
    30-40, 267 yds
    19 Rush, 200 yds, 3 TDs

I am going to post this in the CFB thread as well.
    ATM and I have banned you from the CFB thread for posting such blasphemy.
    I'm back!
    It makes it even worse he posted it twice. I think the '93 FSU team probably would of beat the '99 team. That defense was sick. Maybe nrg was just being nice and kissing up to the texas fans. I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    ATM and I have banned you from the CFB thread for posting such blasphemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    It makes it even worse he posted it twice. I think the '93 FSU team probably would of beat the '99 team. That defense was sick. Maybe nrg was just being nice and kissing up to the texas fans. I hope so.
    The defense was sick. I'd say there was a pretty good chance they would've beaten the '99 team. The offense was as good, and the defense was better.

So that begs the question, how good was that '93 ND team?
    I'm back!
    Valid question considering FSU 93 lost to them. Sometimes sh!t happens and that was a magical game for ND. I think they play 10 times and FSU wins 9 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    The defense was sick. I'd say there was a pretty good chance they would've beaten the '99 team. The offense was as good, and the defense was better.

So that begs the question, how good was that '93 ND team?
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Valid question considering FSU 93 lost to them. Sometimes sh!t happens and that was a magical game for ND. I think they play 10 times and FSU wins 9 of them.
    I agree, I don't think ND was the overall better team, but they were that Saturday. If they were a better team, they wouldnt' have lost the following week at home to a mediocre BC team, but they did.

I think FSU would've beaten that ND team 7 out of 10 times they would've played, but out of the 5 times they would've played at home, ND wouldn't have won 1 of them.

But ND still won that day, so how good were they? The NFL talent on the field that day was comparable to the talent on the field during the '87 UM/FSU game, which put like 25 or 26 players in the NFL.
    I'm back!