1.    #1  
    A nine part series by the Chicago Tribune.

They conclude that President Bush did the right thing.

"After reassessing the administration's nine arguments for war, we do not see the conspiracy to mislead that many critics allege. Example: The accusation that Bush lied about Saddam Hussein's weapons programs overlooks years of global intelligence warnings that, by February 2003, had convinced even French President Jacques Chirac of "the probable possession of weapons of mass destruction by an uncontrollable country, Iraq." We also know that, as early as 1997, U.S. intel agencies began repeatedly warning the Clinton White House that Iraq, with fissile material from a foreign source, could have a crude nuclear bomb within a year."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...inionfront-hed
    I don't have time to read it now but I will. Looks like a good find.

OT: why the heck did this thread not show up when I clicked on 'new posts'? I only found it by looking in the OT forum?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Liberal TC'ers wiretapped it and made it invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    OT: why the heck did this thread not show up when I clicked on 'new posts'? I only found it by looking in the OT forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Liberal TC'ers wiretapped it and made it invisible.
    Liberal TC'ers wouldn't wiretap without a warrant.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Liberal TC'ers wouldn't wiretap without a warrant.
    That's because liberal TC'ers need the instructions printed on the back of the warrant to do a simple wiretap.....

Chuck
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    That's because liberal TC'ers need the instructions printed on the back of the warrant to do a simple wiretap.....

Chuck
    What's wrong with following the directions?

(BTW-where did the whole 'reading' thing come from?)

(BTW-where did the whole 'reading' thing come from?)
    "reading" I never said a liberal TC'er had to read the wiretap instructions on the back of the warrant....Instructions usually come with pictures....Right?

Chuck
    Yeah but I thought the pictures were for the conservatives?

1911: I did read the article, hard to comment without reading the all the pieces in context.

It seems that they were making more (and much better) arguments than the administration. (IMO)

10.    #10  
    1911: I did read the article, hard to comment without reading the all the pieces in context.

It seems that they were making more (and much better) arguments than the administration. (IMO)

It's a shame that DA has me on his ignore list. I think he would enjoy reading the Trib's article. (Not.)

The arguments presented in the Tribune piece WERE made by the administration.