Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So the prez is telling everyone how stupid he is and how this war was never based on any report about Weapons of Mass Destruction.

and i'm missing family guy...

how the hell did he become prez twice?
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    So the prez is telling everyone how stupid he is and how this war was never based on any report about Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Maybe he should address the nation again to apologize for causing his intellectual superiors to miss their cartoons.
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk

I thought he admited that some of the intelligence was wrong. I didn't hear anything about the lack of its existence

Thank god people like you have NO idea how one becomes President
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Thank god people like you have NO idea how one becomes President
    You mean, like energizing your religious zealot base with homophobic fears?
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Sure. Or telling blacks Republicans will burn their churches. Or telling old people they'll starve when the evil Republicans take away their Social Security.

We learned from the masters, I guess.
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    NO.... I mean like not abandoning the traditional morals and values of this country just because some girly gets his feelings hurt.
    Last edited by sxtg; 12/18/2005 at 10:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by phurth
    Sure. Or telling blacks Republicans will burn their churches. Or telling old people they'll starve when the evil Republicans take away their Social Security.

We learned from the masters, I guess.
    heh
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    The Bears game has been quite interesting to watch. Was the speech bush gave the same tired old "terraist, 9/11, terra, murika safer because of Iraq war, terra, 9/11, terra, terra, BOO!!!!, 9/11" speech, except with a few new shiny bells?
    Last edited by NRG; 12/18/2005 at 10:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    The Bears game has been quite interesting to watch. Was the speech bush gave the same tired old "terraist, 9/11, terra, murika safer because of Iraq war, terra, 9/11, terra, terra, BOO!!!!, 9/11" speech, except with a few new shiny bells?
    If you're asking if Bush would have changed your mind - the answer is no.
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    If you're asking if Bush would have changed your mind - the answer is no.
    Nope, just asking if it was the same old dusty speech.
    If by "dusty" you mean "consistent" and "true", then yup, same-old same-old.
    If by "dusty" you mean "consistent" and "true", then yup, same-old same-old.
    Consistently devoid of truth.
    Consistently devoid of truth.
    Find me any politician who consistently speaks the truth and I'll show you a retired or soon-to-be retired politico. Bush is no worse or better than his predecessors; he just steps on more toes and pisses more people off by living by his beliefs.
    He took blame when he shouldn't have. He'll start to quiet some critics, but not the naive whacko left libs here at T/C. They are predisposed thinking the President is a liar. Well so what, enjoy being miserable and spuing hate till the next election.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Hey you know if he flip flopped like most politicians, at some point in the term he would get the answer everyone was looking for, of course everyones answer would come at a different point depending on the way the wind was blowing.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    I was a little offended at being called a defeatist. It was a subtle, stylistic way to say "my way is the only right way."

I certainly want the mission to succeed, but I have every right to wonder and question if the path we're currently on is the one that will lead to success. Not to mention what the definition of success is.
    I rather liked the defeatest comment. The condescending tone was quite appropriate as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    Find me any politician who consistently speaks the truth and I'll show you a retired or soon-to-be retired politico. Bush is no worse or better than his predecessors; he just steps on more toes and pisses more people off by living by his beliefs.
    To say everyone else lies so it's ok Bush lies is childish. Besides, there's a difference in lying to get a 50 million dollar bridge built for 40 of your constituents versus putting our military in harms way.
    Nope sorry. Lying is lying.
    To say everyone else lies so it's ok Bush lies is childish. Besides, there's a difference in lying to get a 50 million dollar bridge built for 40 of your constituents versus putting our military in harms way.
    *sigh*

There you go again. What lies are you saying that Bush said?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast